The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

K9 Weekend In Great Yarmouth

bpmoore

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi folks this is ben from the k9 weekend everything going ok so far got to know every1 going to the market today also the beach and working the lure :thumbsup:

tina has done us all bacon rolls! yummy! bit wet and raining here but still lots of fun to be had! all having a great time , now playing pass the paracetamol! (w00t)

Glad that you lot are all having a great time. The chat room is very quiet can't think why. :lol:

Why do you lot need parrots eat 'em all then Tanya? :- "

Oh and I hope that there are plenty of photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
me neither - but then i don't get hangovers, am completely immune to them o:)

all just back from walk into the town, had the famous chips on great yarmouth market then walked down the seafront along the golden mile, pics will follow of dogs adventures on the beach, with little blue , jazzy and big willie we raised a few stares of look at the little family! ( an iggy a whippy and a grey!!!!!!!!) . more posts to follow to keep you updated with evenings events!

ps.... wait for the pic of who wigs pulled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :- "

bpmoore said:
hi folks this is ben from the k9 weekend everything going ok so far got to know every1 going to the market today also the beach and working the lure  :thumbsup:
hi people its me again with an update william went mad on the beach,we were going to see the sand sculptures on the beach but it costs 6.00 for an adult an 4.00 for a child so we didnt go,just had happy birthday to jd,tinabow and wiggy thats all so far going to have barbeque later hope it dont rain next update l8r

:blink: MORNING ALL VIRUSES ALL ROUND :wacko: tanya fell off her chair of course she was sober lol! tinabow put loads away but is virus free so is helen lucky pair ;) the rest off us are 2 put it nicely errr a bit fragile,

Hope you are all having a brill weekend. Some of us are on duty and cant drink :( so have one for me please.

WIGGLEY said:
:blink: MORNING ALL VIRUSES ALL ROUND :wacko:   tanya fell off her chair of course she was sober lol! tinabow put loads away but is virus free so is helen lucky pair ;) the rest off us are 2 put it nicely errr a bit fragile,
:lol: Sounds like it's all going to plan then. :lol:

Hope that you enjoyed the BBQ Ben.

well we can all say that even tho the rain tried to stop play there isnt much we havent all done, cant wait for you all to see the pics!

have to say that the dogs have been the stars of the weekend with their excellent behaviour, everyone should give the dogs an extra hug tonight. :huggles:

of course its all lies about the amount of alcohol thats been drunk :- " :oops: and i did not fall off the chair, the chair was just in the wrong position for me!!!!!!!

ben our roving reporter has totally been a total star and a real credit to helen :)

sorry but have to go now corz sun has finally come out! :D

THE ECINOID HAS LANDED!

Me and the Dijmeister have finally arrived back in Brummieland, having had a cracking weekend .... wouldn't exactly call it relaxing, but my boy and others mixing NEVER gives me a quiet one!

Thanks to everyone for their patience - apart from a couple of grumbles and one full-on RRRRRrrraaaaa! he's done really well ..... only a couple of months ago it would have been unthinkable to bring him at all

P. Totty - a huge thankyou for opening your house (and garden!) to us, am sure i'm not the only one who felt so welcome - have left me Posh Tea-bags behind but am sure they'll feel entirely at home!

Wiggley - keep us updated on any 'interesting developments'

JD - you're mad as a box of frogs - but then i really quite like frogs and am not impartial to boxes!

Boo - what can i say? - apart from you deserve a medal lol! will look forward to our journey south, and tell Jazzy she's not to have a litter of all boys x

Tina - mum to us all! every bit as lovely as you are in chat.

Helen & Ben - great to meet you both, and the house-sized creature you insist is a greyhound :wub:

Woo - hoo! hope to see you all again before too long xxx :cheers:

urchin said:
THE ECINOID HAS LANDED!
Me and the Dijmeister have finally arrived back in Brummieland, having had a cracking weekend .... wouldn't exactly call it relaxing, but my boy and others mixing NEVER gives me a quiet one!

Thanks to everyone for their patience - apart from a couple of grumbles and one full-on RRRRRrrraaaaa! he's done really well ..... only a couple of months ago it would have been unthinkable to bring him at all

P. Totty - a huge thankyou for opening your house (and garden!) to us, am sure i'm not the only one who felt so welcome - have left me Posh Tea-bags behind but am sure they'll feel entirely at home!

JD - you're mad as a box of frogs - but then i really quite like frogs and am not impartial to boxes!

Boo - what can i say? - apart from you deserve a medal lol! will look forward to our journey south, and tell Jazzy she's not to have a litter of all boys x

Helen & Ben - great to meet you both, and the house-sized creature you insist is a greyhound  :wub:

Woo - hoo! hope to see you all again before too long xxx  :cheers:

Well, What can I say!!!

A Wet Weekend in Yarmouth -Gr8 time had by all despite it peeing down, and Urchins & our tents blowing away. Helen n Ben, Great to meet you both, and yes,

our roving reporter is a credit to you Helen. Urchin is as potty as me.(can't wait for you n Dij to visit us). Tina, you're a star for taking over the kitchen etc n waiting on us all - Hope you have a Super Birthday. No, I should re jig that - Willie took over the kitchen !

Wigs, I think your great, Going to put a pic up of that "guy" you pulled on the seafront. Shame on you, you brazen hussy!LOL

And a huge Thanks for the Posh totty for putting up wiv us you ol' sort. Shame I was too shot away to notice you fall off the chair. hic.

As for Headaches - I Didn't have one, cos you only get them when you ssshober.

Oh, What time's the barbee?

Wiggley Raises her standards by going out on the "Pull"

Is in Chit Chat too

Photo_0041.jpg

posh totty said:
well we can all say that even tho the rain tried to stop play there isnt much we havent all done, cant wait for you all to see the pics!
have to say that the dogs have been the stars of the weekend with their excellent behaviour, everyone should give the dogs an extra hug tonight.  :huggles:

of course its all lies about the amount of alcohol thats been drunk :- "  :oops:   and i did not fall off the chair, the chair was just in the wrong position for me!!!!!!!

ben our roving reporter has totally been a total star and a real credit to helen  :)

sorry but have to go now corz sun has finally come out!  :D

thx tan what have u been doing while we have bin away thnx oh i forgot my coat aswell it is on thechair that i sat on last night by the barbeque lol

Jazzys dad said:
urchin said:
THE ECINOID HAS LANDED!

Helen & Ben - great to meet you both, and the house-sized creature you insist is a greyhound  :wub:

Woo - hoo! hope to see you all again before too long xxx  :cheers:

Well, What can I say!!!

A Wet Weekend in Yarmouth -Gr8 time had by all despite it peeing down, and Urchins & our tents blowing away. Helen n Ben, Great to meet you both, and yes,

our roving reporter is a credit to you Helen. Urchin is as potty as me.(can't wait for you n Dij to visit us). Tina, you're a star for taking over the kitchen etc n waiting on us all - Hope you have a Super Birthday. No, I should re jig that - Willie took over the kitchen !

Wigs, I think your great, Going to put a pic up of that "guy" you pulled on the seafront. Shame on you, you brazen hussy!LOL

And a huge Thanks for the Posh totty for putting up wiv us you ol' sort. Shame I was too shot away to notice you fall off the chair. hic.

As for Headaches - I Didn't have one, cos you only get them when you ssshober.

Oh, What time's the barbee?

A message from the secretary

A big thanks to all who attended, for making it the already legendary event that it has become. A shame that the rain twarted the best part of our plans but thanks to a different kind of liquid (hic) that quickly made us forget our woes. As intended, I arrived home with one more dog than I left with, and may I say that to travel an 8 week old puppy for nearly 5 hours and have no noise, mess or fuss out of it is a credit to the breeder. Now that the fun is over (except for the likes of Tina who I fear may never go home,) think we all need the challenge of organising the next one! Until the next time we meet in person guys, take care & thanks for the sheer pleasure of your company each & every one of you. Now wheres that wine............

posh totty said:
tina has done us all bacon rolls! yummy! bit wet and raining here but still lots of fun to be had! all having a great time , now playing pass the paracetamol!  (w00t)

when can I have my missus back in your words a house without a Tina is not a home? lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back