Kelso and Titch

Official Kelso and Titch 2017-12-12

Jill Reid

Registered
Partner
Kelso and Titch
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jill Reid submitted a new resource:

Kelso and Titch - Natural dog treats and personalised gifts

Fabulous gifts for fabulous pets

At Kelso and Titch we believe that our dogs deserve the tastiest, most delicious and healthiest treats possible. Our yummy treats are hand baked in our bakery in Scotland and delivered fresh to your door for your furry friend to enjoy. We never add salt, sugar, colours or preservatives and use only natural human grade ingredients sourced from British producers.

We care about our planet too and use environmentally friendly biodegradable packaging.

In...

Read more about this resource...

Welcome @Jill Reid and the Kelso and Titch team! Your treats are making me super hungry, never mind all the dogs! Thank you for joining our directory

I like your website! Tell me, your dog sausages contain "ash" - could you elaborate please?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back