The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Crazy Dog Man

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As mentioned in my recent thread, Lady is no longer with us and so her Facebook profile is scheduled to be removed, but her fan page will still be up and running.

She had a very happy life with my parents, she gave me unconditional love when I needed it, I wish I could have had a final moment with her, I miss her so much, her waggy tail, her cute eyes and her beefy breath. I would have let her give me one more slobbery kiss, I don't care if it gross, I just miss her so bad!

I wish I could have been more mentally well so I could have spent more time with her, she always knew how to cheer me up. Even though we get her anal glands checked, she'd scoot her bottom whenever she was excited to see me, she'd bark at me as if she was trying to talk to me.

If anyone would like to say anything to Lady or for the family, please send it by PM on here as Lady's profile will be gone by midnight tonight. Thank you everyone for welcoming Lady to your community.

I'm so sorry, JRT_ftw. (((Hugs))) to you and your family xx

So sorry to hear about your loss xx hugs to you all
RIP Lady

The hole they leave is far larger than their physical size . It goes to show how great the love a dog brings
Im sure Lady has left a whole lot of love and memories for you to cherish.

Take time. Mourn your loss .. Take care.

So sorry for your loss, rest in peace Lady x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back