The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Laminate Flooring

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Carpet! Something cosy to sink your toes into :b Our lounge carpet is light beige and can honestly say it is still that colour (w00t) I'll admit the other carpets are darker so that probably helps, but I couldn't imagine clonking round on hard floors all day, although I do agree they can look nice :thumbsup:

Carpet here too - love something soft and cosy :thumbsup: got vinyl in the kitchen and slate tiles in the passages downstairs and small loos.

They do tend to skid along the tiles in the passage when they come tearing in from the garden - cats too (w00t)

Ive also got the Dyson animal :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
Carpet here too - love something soft and cosy  :thumbsup:   got vinyl in the kitchen and slate tiles in the passages downstairs and small loos.They do tend to skid along the tiles in the passage when they come tearing in from the garden - cats too (w00t)

Ive also got the Dyson animal  :thumbsup:

Does it take much looking after , feeding , walking etc :- " :lol: :cheers:

Really glad this threads come on as one of our new puppie owners has laminate and was wondering how the pup would be, i didnt know as we only have carpets but i"ll show her all this now and tell her to be careful with him slipping :cheers:

JAX said:
Janimal said:
Carpet here too - love something soft and cosy   :thumbsup:   got vinyl in the kitchen and slate tiles in the passages downstairs and small loos.They do tend to skid along the tiles in the passage when they come tearing in from the garden - cats too (w00t)

Ive also got the Dyson animal  :thumbsup:

Does it take much looking after , feeding , walking etc :- " :lol: :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]pmsl[/SIZE] :lol: :lol: ;)

Paula Roberts said:
Really glad this threads come on as one of our new puppie owners has laminate and was wondering how the pup would be, i didnt know as we only have carpets but i"ll show her all this now and tell her to be careful with him slipping  :cheers:
glad to be of use on occasion!..lol.. :lol: :p :thumbsup:

I find your advice very useful Kaz. (i really like what you have to say when your annoyed with something) :thumbsup:

Paula Roberts said:
I find your advice very useful Kaz. (i really like what you have to say when your annoyed with something) :thumbsup:

She's a bad temperated mare isn't she :lol: :lol: I think your useful too kaz :thumbsup: :teehee:

:eek: say it aint so! only 3?? i'm sure that we could rustle up, hmmm, maybe another 4? :p

youre alright, kaz :thumbsup: just because us 'mature adults' :- " disagree doesnt mean we dont like each other.... most of the time, anyway :D

lalena said:
:eek:   say it aint so! only 3?? i'm sure that we could rustle up, hmmm, maybe another 4? :p youre alright, kaz :thumbsup: just because us 'mature adults' :- "  disagree doesnt mean we dont like each other.... most of the time, anyway :D

o:) ;) :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back