The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Latest Results From The Bend Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done all the winners special congratulations to rob and chris and vicky and mark. very enjoyable day well done :cheers:

ps

well done jac u can avit large now!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Done to everybody today :thumbsup: a great days racing :thumbsup: Well Done to all the winners especially Chris and Rob with Foxy Roxy,she did you both proud :thumbsup: One of the best runs for me today was Stuart and Beckis Hersister :thumbsup: to say this bitch is only a youngster she really gave Andrew(Deneside Belle) a run in the first heat :thumbsup: :D Karen

Congratulations to everyone concerned in todays event, the organiser / track owners and all the competitors. Special well done to all our mates from the North West = 8 champions and 1 runner up:

Avit :cheers:

Must be Magic :cheers:

Maizee Mu :cheers:

Coral :cheers:

Rapskallion :cheers:

Mo Chara :cheers:

Maid your Point :cheers:

Guess What :cheers:

Little Flyer :cheers:

and all the other champs, especially Rob & Chris, Roxy ran a blinder :cheers:

Thankyou to all those who took the time to congratulate us on Jude's win, we are over the moon and so so proud of his achievements. :wub:

:cheers: A BIG WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS AND RUNNERS UP TODAY A SPECIAL WELL DONE TO GARRY WITH BRAMBLE :cheers:

JUST SPOKE TO GARRY AND HES GOT ANOTHER 200 MILE TO GO AS HE HAS BEEN STUCK IN TRAFFIC BLESS HIM LOL (w00t) (w00t)

a big well done rob and chris with foxy roxy she did you proud and mark and vicky with maid your point :cheers: he was flyingand well done all champs and runners ups was a great days racing :thumbsup: and big well done the fed on such a well run champs :cheers:

well done to all champs and runner ups :thumbsup: a big well done Vicky mark jacs and the gang :thumbsup: and what a fantastic achievement for foxy Roxy wont say i told you so rob n Chris :thumbsup: not a bad tipster ey :D well done especially after a re run too :thumbsup: also the scratch racers especially deanside belle taking sup :thumbsup: hellbent getting runner up for Ricky also :thumbsup: :oops: cant forget whitey :D and anths fantastic bitch refuse to bend :thumbsup: too many to mention all :) so once again congrats to everyone :thumbsup: and a big thanks to highgate stadium and all the staff they really pull out all stops for us whippet racers :cheers: :cheers: one more well done my good freind mr farmer and bramble :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: Well done all the winners :cheers: I think today was a fantastic day, with so many close races and such a fab atmosphere........thanks to all highgate staff and the fed committee and their workers, you worked your socks off :thumbsup: :thumbsup: For me, today is what whippet racing is about, the past forgotten for a bit :D Thanks to everyone that shouted roxy on, I'm glad molly and andy were there to see her win :D (We'll listen to you next time Gaz!!)

A special well done to joyce and Arty, Vicky,Mark and jude, must have been a nerve wracking day :cheers:

My biggest thanks go to rob for training roxy and taking her out in all weathers (even tho he says it ruins his hairstyle!!)

P.S I think Rob has fallen in love with the trophy and jacket and may perhaps take them to bed with him tonight................ (w00t) (w00t)

chris

Well done all the winners today especially Maid Your Point and Foxy Roxy brilliant racing. A really enjoyable day well done competitors and organisers :D :thumbsup:

well done mark and vicky winning supreme dog made your point a fantastic dog :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done Chris and Rob . Good win Roxy. Your brother sends a big kiss.

A massive well done to all the dogs from the Gin Pit and the North West :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks tweed, roxy says...............

Hello big bro.............thanks for the big kiss :cheers: Hope to see you on the track some day :thumbsup:

Roxy :huggles: :huggles:

Well done Chris, Rob and Foxy, :) and Joyce and Arty :))

Great days racing.

Sharon & Joshua

xx

Well done everyone!! :cheers: Brilliant days racing, many thanks to the NNWRF and Highgate Stadium. :cheers:

Big congratulations to Maid Your Point, Maizeemu, Mo Chara, Guess What, Coral, Little Flyer, Rapskallion, Must be Magic and of course Dobby. :wub:

Photos down the card.

No Limit Ht1

Ht1nolimit1.jpg

No Limit Ht2

ht2nolimit1.jpg

40lb Ht1

ht140lb.jpg

40lb Ht2

ht240lb.jpg

Vets up to 21lb

vetsupto21lb.jpg

Vets up to 28lb Ht1

vetsupto28lb.jpg

Vets up to 28lb Ht2

vetsupto28lbht2.jpg

Vets up to 35lb

vetsupto35lb.jpg

Only a few pic's today - gave up in all the excitement

A ver good race for this youngster with Deneside Belle just getting up - you must be looking forward to some good racing with Josie Stuart :D

HersisterDenesideBelle.jpg

Turkish

Turkish.jpg

Turkish1.jpg

Coral :thumbsup:

Coral.jpg

OB2

OB2.jpg

Tom Smith & Fluke

FlukeTomSmith.jpg

Refuse to Bend

RefusetoBend.jpg
RefusetoBend1.jpg

Dogs 17lb

17lbdogs.jpg

Dogs 19lb

19lbdogs.jpg

Dogs 21lb

21lbdogs.jpg

Dogs 23lb

23lbdogs.jpg

Dogs 25lb

25lbdogs.jpg

Dogs 27lb

27lbdogs1.jpg

Dogs 29lb

29lbdogs1.jpg

Will add mine later - posting at same time :blink:

17lb Bitches

17lbbitches.jpg

19lb Bitches Ht1

19lbbitchesht1.jpg

19lb Bitches Ht2

19lbbitchesht2.jpg

21lb Bitches Ht1

21lbbitchesht1.jpg

21lb Bitches Ht2

21lbbitchesht2.jpg

23lb Bitches

23lbbitches1.jpg

25lb Bitches

25lbbitches.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back