The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lazy Sunday Walk.....

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Some more pictures from our walk this afternoon....I caught a couple of Archie I really liked :huggles: and one of Father and Son.....which I love...and will treasure... :wub: :huggles:

Sundaywalk007.jpg

Sundaywalk006.jpg

Sundaywalk008.jpg

:wub: :wub:

Sundaywalk011.jpg

and a close up......

Sundaywalk024.jpg

Kobi

Sundaywalk014.jpg

Sundaywalk015.jpg

having a rest.....

Sundaywalk016.jpg

Sundaywalk017.jpg

Sundaywalk018.jpg

:wub: gorguse pics of gorguse dogs :huggles: you lucky thing wev had rain all day :(

the burnett moths....

Sundaywalk019.jpg

Sundaywalk021.jpg

bit blurry sorry...

Sundaywalk020.jpg

Sundaywalk023.jpg

Archie in the long grasss :lol:

Sundaywalk003.jpg

Sundaywalk004.jpg

couple of close ups..... :wub:

Sundaywalk029.jpg

Sundaywalk028.jpg

Sundaywalk025.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh lovely Janis..love Archie's ears!He is looking so grown up isn't he?Beautiful pics of them both :wub: :wub:

oops missed this one of Kobi and Archie when we got home... :huggles: :huggles:

Sundaywalk002.jpg

What a lovely set of pictures Janis :thumbsup:

The one of Oscar and Archie is just :wub: :wub: :wub:

lovely pics, like you nicky we have had rain all day :(

:thumbsup: Brill pics Janice. Couple there, good enough to be up on the wall ! :thumbsup:

:) Yes, lovely photos. Archie is growing up fast! (w00t) :wub: Like others have mentioned - its been absolutely tipping it down here all day :thumbsup: but thanks for cheering me up with your pictures :D

Tina

lovely pics janice,i too love the father and son shot :huggles:

archies ears are wonderful at the moment bess him :huggles: :wub:

:) Lovely picture's, thats a beautiful one of father & son.

Like Millie said would look lovely on the wall.

Wonderful photos Janis.

His ears are like a little flat cap :wub:

Archie is adorable :wub: :wub:

Love his little ears :wub:

Lovely photos Janis, especially the Oscar and Archie one, its stunning. :huggles: :wub:

gorgeous pics Janis. :wub: loved them all.cheered my wet sunday up! :thumbsup: ive just got back from being at a trade show in harrogate and it was tippling down all day today :wacko:

kris said:
gorgeous pics Janis. :wub: loved them all.cheered my wet sunday up! :thumbsup: ive just got back from being at a trade show in harrogate and it was tippling down all day today :wacko:
oh dear :oops: sorry Kris...

its tipping down here now if its any consolation..summer huh.... :(

Some lovely photos of your crew there Janis :huggles: Believe it or not, this weather is better for taking photos than bright sunshine. The bright spells inbetween heavy showers can give the best lighting, and I think it shows in your photos :thumbsup:

Nicola said:
Some lovely photos of your crew there Janis :huggles: Believe it or not, this weather is better for taking photos than bright sunshine. The bright spells inbetween heavy showers can give the best lighting, and I think it shows in your photos :thumbsup:
Thanks for that Nicola, Im no expert but I could really see a difference with the lighting yesterday. :thumbsup:

absolutely fabulous photos :wub: quality and subject matter - what GORGEOUS boys :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back