The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Leisure Lakes

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
First & foremost - the field (track will be straight across the back - along the bushes you can see)

Maximum distance 275yds.

c6216259.jpg

On the fields

2e6f91d5.jpg

Golf

8e9a369c.jpg

2c0f3f49.jpg

Donkeys

98a04fac.jpg

32c8cb08.jpg

921c9240.jpg

This little guy came to see what we were doing

280e31b3.jpg

One of the Cafe's

50678512.jpg

dd8d0a1c.jpg

Pub

019ca7cf.jpg

will the camping be in this field?????????? whats the track like,will they maintain it or will it be up to the whippets???

will the camping be in this field?????????? whats the track like,will they maintain it or will it be up to the whippets???
All camping on this field, as i said on the other topic, the owner agreed the groundsman will be starting work on it as soon as the NNWRF have roped it off.

All that's asked by him is that people keep their dogs under control & pick up litter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy Golf

8b28542f.jpg

be1a5df4.jpg

This owl got up as i was walking back across the field

0724b7d9.jpg

More of the track

Looking towards the start

fa5204fe.jpg

f83ac396.jpg

0d570a86.jpg

track along the bushes

fa7439eb.jpg

looks like an excellent place prob the best the sport will ever see :D

I agree with Maz

it looks really pretty and im looking forward to ;)

haha i thinkt hat cafe will be gettin used for tea n coffee haha :lol:

Just a few of the things to do that are within a short drive.

Obviously there's Ainsdale Beach & Southport Pier, we got from the beach to venue today within 15/20 mins, and Blackpool under an hour.

Formby

5a19ed92.jpg

Cedar Farm Galleries

www.cedarfarm.net

Windmill Animal Farm

www.windmillanimalfarm.co.uk

Penny Farm

www.ilph.org/pennyfarm

Guys Thatched Hamlet (Can highly reccomend here - gorgeous food!!)

www.guysthatchedhamlet.com

Cleveley Mere Fishing

www.cleveleymerefishing.com

Martin Mere Wildfowl & Wetland Trust

www.wwt.org.uk

Ribchester Roman Museum

www.ribchestermuseum.org

The Bowland Brewery

www.bowlandbrewery.com

Old Holly Farm

www.oldhollyfarm.com

looks nice and out of the way.quick off the mark catching that barn owl.

is the much penciled in besides the nnwrf champs???

may be early days asking this question.

We are negotiating the price Chris as we have to hire the feild ...think it will be about £30 a caravan

We are negotiating the price Chris as we have to hire the feild ...think it will be about £30 a caravan
Bargain considering on the campsite it's £12 per night with no hook up, £15 with.

All whippet racers to be on the same field.

looks great well done to all concerned i just wondered as it just stated good weeky rate and wondered if it was going to be a fare rate to them that just need to stay just to race .

To be fair the owner has give us a block booking ... to hire the field the cost of field will be to pay so hopefully we get enough people camping which will help to wards the cost of both trophy's and the field hire ...and as Vicky says campings a little longer than just a weekend

Booking to be done through nnwrf com don't phone site and book ... as this will mix the regulars camping up with the whippet people

To be fair the owner has give us a block booking ... to hire the field the cost of field will be to pay so hopefully we get enough people camping which will help to wards the cost of both trophy's and the field hire ...and as Vicky says campings a little longer than just a weekend
yes i under stand that but if you have young children extra id say a week be great but id just need to stay for the weekend as i have limited holls and take them abroad apart from racing.so im just checking this is ok thats all.

yes i under stand that but if you have young children extra id say a week be great but id just need to stay for the weekend as i have limited holls and take them abroad apart from racing.so im just checking this is ok thats all.
Yes weekend okay lol

Yes weekend okay lol
thanks lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back