The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Leisure Lakes

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
when i went on google earth and put the postcode in it took me into a housing estate not far before the site oops better remember not to turn there then lol :clown:

haha us to hehe i just hope they put a sign there pointing the right direction and a sign underneath saying no maz its straight along haha

im looking farward to this and i have 3 cowboy hats n well stu boddy it sorted he always where his cowboy hat hehe :lol:

8)

YeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,sound good & looks good, :)) whos up for jet ski race :thumbsup:

YeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,sound good & looks good, :)) whos up for jet ski race :thumbsup:
are ya going like decca ???? hopefully were going for the week

kate what colour hats have ya got ????

i want a pink one lol :D

this place looks great my wife and kids will love it so i can get on with my racing and at only 30 pounds what a bargain well done to everybody who got this place for us whippet racers (cheers)

Page 1 pic 5 see Graham Pem has bread the grayhound out but his pups r still big uns ;) :- :thumbsup:

haha us to hehe i just hope they put a sign there pointing the right direction and a sign underneath saying no maz its straight along haha
im looking farward to this and i have 3 cowboy hats n well stu boddy it sorted he always where his cowboy hat hehe :lol:

8)
You can wear this one again Kate.Have decided i'm gonna see how many times I can get your pic on K9 this year :lol:

Booking to be done through nnwrf com don't phone site and book ... as this will mix the regulars camping up with the whippet people
i take it non members can still book through leisure lake

QUOTE (DavidH @ Mar 9 2009, 08:44 PM) *

QUOTE (hellbound @ Mar 9 2009, 07:52 PM) *

sound brill just over 2 hours for me and my mate karen lol

what about poor shelly,theres no punch without judy laughing.gif w00t.gif whistling.gif

Quote ( rodders)

She's my chaufer Dave wink.gif and anyways you can't send Yvonne and Shelly together,they get lost whistling.gif to busy gabbing to notice an exit slip road laughing.gif They would be bound to end up somewhere further north clown.gif

don't know how you found it Vicky,but it looks a fantastic place,so thumbsup.gif from me too

my mate may need her chaufer and somewhere to stay hey karen lol

£5 A RIDE THO RICKY WHICH ONE WOULD YOU LIKE SANDY OR RUPERT. :lol: :thumbsup:

well done 2 all. looks great, lookin forwards to champs. could someone let me have the address and postcode please,so i can book some bb near the field. thank you. cheers. TAM 8)

Karen im gunna kill u i swear haha

everyone ignore pics karen puts on of me haha

n maz i have white, pink n purple n u can get on ebay haha

:lol: :lol:

WELL DONE LOOKS GREAT TO ME SEE YOU ALL THERE :cheers:

well done 2 all. looks great, lookin forwards to champs. could someone let me have the address and postcode please,so i can book some bb near the field. thank you. cheers. TAM 8)
Leisure Lakes

Mere Brow

Tarleton, Preston

PR4 6JX

:thumbsup:

Karen im gunna kill u i swear haha
everyone ignore pics karen puts on of me haha

n maz i have white, pink n purple n u can get on ebay haha

:lol: :lol:
:lol: You found it then :D You'll have to wait and see where the next one pops up :lol:

there is a site a few minutes away that do statics

Riverside holiday park

Southport new road

Banks

PR9 8DF

tel;- 01704 22888

or go on to

visit Lancashire.com

they have a list of accommodation b.b.'s etc

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back