The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Leisure Lakes

does it cost anything to get in the pub ????
it doesn't cost anything to go in the pub there is a karoke on in the evinings this is where we will be doing the presentation it does cost £3-50p to go in the concert room where the country/western is on or you can buy a wrist band £10 that will allow entry for the length of your stay

PLEASE REMEMBER THEIR IS A DRESS CODE NO TRAINERS TO BE WORN IN THE EVENING

i was wondering if anyone knows approx what day and time the races will start, i cant stay over but would love to come and watch the races

i was wondering if anyone knows approx what day and time the races will start, i cant stay over but would love to come and watch the races

racing is on saturday & sunday 23rd&24th may :D

not sure of time but i think around 12-30pmish

around 12 -0'clock I will be there for then got some signs to put up to direct you to the right field

or well i better change me plans then i was setting off at 5 :eek: am lol d of been there by 8.30

SORRY BUT NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET THERE BEFORE 12-0'CLOCK

its ok ill just steady away lol maye get there for 12.30

just heard children are not allowed in the western bar is that true so where can the children go at night is there another club

Is there a fancy dress thing this year then ?? just wondered cos havent seen anyone saying there dressing up...?

just heard children are not allowed in the western bar is that true so where can the children go at night is there another club
Kids are allowed in the pub until 8pm. There's seating at the front of the pub right in front of the kids play area :thumbsup:

There will be no NNWRF committee member at the venue till 12 O'Clock noon Wednesday, so if people can land after that time it would appresiated...as a committee member has to be present

Cheers

Shops that i could find locally.

Co-op - 3 miles

71, Church Rd,

Tarleton,

Preston,

Lancashire PR4 6UP

Asda - 4.79 miles

Central 12 Shopping Park - Derby Road

Southport

PR9 0TY

Tesco - 4.6miles

HESKETH EXPRESS,

ALBERT ROAD,

SOUTHPORT,

MERSEYSIDE,

PR9 0LP

Sainsbury's - 4.9 miles

St .Georges Place

Lord Street

SOUTHPORT

Lancashire

PR9 0AF

Pet Megastore - These sell allsorts - groceries, pet stuff etc (oh and pond liner Jac!)

143 Southport New Road,

Tarleton,

Preston,

PR4 6HX

also there's loads of nice little farm shops, some within walking distance from the track.

There's a pub "The Legh Arms" a few hunders yards up from the entrance to the site too and nice little tea room.

im going to tesco to spend me clubcard vouchers double value on clothes lol

not that i need any more lol

Shops that i could find locally.
Co-op - 3 miles

71, Church Rd,

Tarleton,

Preston,

Lancashire PR4 6UP

Asda - 4.79 miles

Central 12 Shopping Park - Derby Road

Southport

PR9 0TY

Tesco - 4.6miles

HESKETH EXPRESS,

ALBERT ROAD,

SOUTHPORT,

MERSEYSIDE,

PR9 0LP

Sainsbury's - 4.9 miles

St .Georges Place

Lord Street

SOUTHPORT

Lancashire

PR9 0AF

Pet Megastore - These sell allsorts - groceries, pet stuff etc (oh and pond liner Jac!)

143 Southport New Road,

Tarleton,

Preston,

PR4 6HX

also there's loads of nice little farm shops, some within walking distance from the track.

There's a pub "The Legh Arms" a few hunders yards up from the entrance to the site too and nice little tea room.
are kids allowed in after 8

unfortunately children are NOT allowed in the bar after 8pm but there is a great play area right outside and tables / seating for us smokers, I'm sure between us all the kids can be looked after

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back