The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Leons Sister Has Had Puppies!!!

Jones

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just found out that Leons sister has just had puppies :- " :unsure:

Their only 30 minutes away from us :eek: and their 5 weeks old :unsure:

We're just going to have a little look at them just out of curiosity of course :- " and to see what Leons sister turned out like :)

We have absolutely no interest in the little red fawn girl with white trim :unsure: none :unsure: none whatsoever :unsure: no none at all :b

The sire is Hubbestad Cullinan :unsure: anyone heard of him ????? :unsure:

Cheers

Steve

Looking forward to seeing photos of your new puppy soon :- "

Of course you will take NO interest whatsoever in the puppies ..................MUCH!!! LOL!

I know their dad, he is about the same age as my Ronan, so we used to compete in the ring together. I might be completely talking out of my a**e here, but I have a suspicion he might be the sire of K9er Deb's Digger as well

You know it's fate, Steve. How exciting (w00t)

dessie said:
Of course you will take NO interest whatsoever in the puppies ..................MUCH!!!  LOL!
I know their dad, he is about the same age as my Ronan, so we used to compete in the ring together.  I might be completely talking out of my a**e here, but I have a suspicion he might be the sire of K9er Deb's Digger as well

Yeah pretty sure you're right there! I knew I had seen the name somewhere :wacko:

Puppy visiting thats fatal, I'd put money on the fact you'll be getting a new pup in about 3 wks - DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!! :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Wow wow wow wow.......So chuffed for you Steve :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well a little look couldnt hurt could it....... :- "

Especially as they are so close... would be a shame not to.....

No harm in getting a spare collar and another bed, you know, just incase :D

Cant wait to see the pictures :D

Rae said:
Well a little look couldnt hurt could it....... :- "
Especially as they are so close... would be a shame not to.....

No harm in getting a spare collar and another bed, you know, just incase  :D

Cant wait to see the pictures  :D

Not forgetting an ickle parachute for cliff diving! (w00t)

Come on Steve, which one are you having!! :p

Oooooohhhhh Steve - how exciting. You won't be able to resist once you see them o:) o:) - especially a little red fawn girl with white trim. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Can't wait to see pics. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Well done Steve, a little neice of Leons......... can't go wrong there :thumbsup:

[SIZE=8pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] ........................on your new puppy!!!

You lot seem to think I have no willpower at all :rolleyes: :D I'm sure we can go and see a litter of puppies and walk away without committing :b we're only going because we can't believe a little whippet had [SIZE=14pt]10[/SIZE] puppies (w00t) what a choice :D

Just so happens we have a spare bed, collar, lead and some other things just for emergencies you know :- "

Cheers

Steve

Oh lovely Steve a new puppy. She sounds wonderful. I'm almost certain that she will be Digger's (smashing dog btw) half sister too Dessie.

Looking forwards to seeing the photos. :thumbsup:

Jones said:
You lot seem to think I have no willpower at all :rolleyes:   :D   I'm sure we can go and see a litter of puppies and walk away without committing
You seem to have plenty of willpower Steve, but if you are to walk away, you will need won't power :lol: :lol:

BTW what are you going to call her :- "

:thumbsup: Sounds like you have a new puppy, red fawn white trim.

CONGRATULATIONS :)

As I said to Lloyd just before we got Fynn, you don't just go and look at a puppy, you are commited from the second you make the decision to look :thumbsup:

You seem to have plenty of willpower Steve, but if you are to walk away, you will need won't power :lol: :lol:

I just love that phrase, definitely need the *won't power* to be able to walk away. And just think how disappointed we'd all be on here, missing out on the chance to oggle at more pups. I think you should just go ahead and get TWO!!! :wub: :wub:

Tina Of Windsdream said:
:thumbsup: Sounds like you have a new puppy, red fawn white trim.CONGRATULATIONS :)

We havn't seen them yet and with a choice of 10 :eek: who knows :D

Joanna said:
As I said to Lloyd just before we got Fynn, you don't just go and look at a puppy, you are commited from the second you make the decision to look :thumbsup:
SSSHHHHH Joanna :unsure: Helen [SIZE=14pt]REALLY!!! [/SIZE]thinks we're just going for a little look :teehee: :b

andrea31 said:
You seem to have plenty of willpower Steve, but if you are to walk away, you will need won't power  :lol:   :lol:

I just love that phrase, definitely need the *won't power* to be able to walk away.    And just think how disappointed we'd all be on here, missing out on the chance to oggle at more pups.  I think you should just go ahead and get TWO!!! :wub:   :wub:

To be honest the thought of one puppy is giving me nightmares :unsure: Leon was such an easy pup :) we couldn't possibly be that lucky again :b

Cheers

Steve

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back