The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Leons Sister Has Had Puppies!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub:

Mum is lovely and your little puppy has got great markings hasnt she :wub:

Really cute little pillow she has there too :huggles:

:wub: she's lovely! What a sweet little face. I'm still a fan of "Button" for a name :b

Beautiful pics Steve :wub: You're wee girl is as cute as a BUTTON :wub: Love that other wee pup as well :wub:

Love your avator as well :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve - shes such a gorgeous little girl - I can see why you picked her. :wub: :wub: Freya is a lovely name - like Teya too -or Tanya :thumbsup:

Just love that new Avatar - its so cool. :cheers: very very clever.

Congratulations! You're so lucky! :wub: Now why couldn't someone have mentioned this 10 days ago and I could have picked that lovely little masked fawn one up on the way home :- " \

Elizabeth

WOW!! what stunning little babies,

how did you ever manage to choose just one? :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATS![/SIZE] :cheers:

Well at the moment its looking like Button :unsure: but we'll wait until we get her home before deciding :D

I did my avatar on Image ready that comes with Photoshop :thumbsup: I've never used it before but its quite fun once you start messing around with it :D

Cheers

Steve

We have a little b&w cat with a black nose called Button who is very sweet,

with rhyming slang she's often called Chops!

My whippet x beddie is called Lupin and she is wonderful!

Your little pup is gorgeous and will be a delight whatever name she ends up with!

Steve I saw your avatar on the left - but have just noticed the one at the bottom too - How cooool is that. :thumbsup: :lol:

How can you bear to separate them?

pu5_2_.jpg

Button and Fly, perhaps?

moriarte said:
Is the red fawn still available, by any chance?  :- "  ;)
As far as I know :D she really is lovely and such an angel o:) while ours wriggled, fidgeted and complained the whole time we were there :b she just sat quietly on Helens knee and then fell asleep :wub:

If your really interested pm me and I'll give you the details :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

Jones said:
moriarte said:
Is the red fawn still available, by any chance?  :- "  ;)
As far as I know :D she really is lovely and such an angel o:) while ours wriggled, fidgeted and complained the whole time we were there :b she just sat quietly on Helens knee and then fell asleep :wub:

If your really interested pm me and I'll give you the details :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

Sigh, difficult. I wrote to the breeder of ours about 3 weeks ago, asking if any nephews or nieces might be in the offing and I haven't had a reply yet :( Also fancy one from the litter a friend has booked a puppy from, as they are relatives of my dog too and the pair could socialize together as puppies, but 5 are booked already, possibly more :( Would be nice to get a Welsh whippet though, my cousins live in a cottage in the grounds of Parc Dinefwr!

Go on you know what you want- think what fun they'd have together :D

OEH said:
Yes, but every time I pm him there's another couple booked :( I'm afraid to ask again. They are pretty much the breeding I want too...

moriarte said:
OEH said:
Yes, but every time I pm him there's another couple booked :( I'm afraid to ask again. They are pretty much the breeding I want too...

It should be YOU booking one. If you're serious about getting another one then just do it :thumbsup:

Wait too long and they'll all be gone - and then you'll kick yourself.

~Helen~ said:
moriarte said:
OEH said:

It should be YOU booking one. If you're serious about getting another one then just do it :thumbsup:

Yes, I know but I would like the twin of 'Go with the Flo' (my dog's niece), a lovely masked brindle who has been very successful on the track, as my first choice. We did try to persuade a certain brindle dog to perform with a couple of nice brindle ladies last year, but he wouldn't oblige :b

moriarte said:
~Helen~ said:
moriarte said:
OEH said:

Yes, I know but I would like the twin of 'Go with the Flo' (my dog's niece), a lovely masked brindle who has been very successful on the track, as my first choice. We did try to persuade a certain brindle dog to perform with a couple of nice brindle ladies last year, but he wouldn't oblige :b

DO IT DO IT DO IT ELIZABETH - go on get the red fawn girl..... oh GO ON get on that phone now puurrleeeassse :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back