The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Leons Sister Has Had Puppies!!!

I'd definitely go for Maple- brilliant name

I was thinking Freya would suit her and look what it means:

Freya - Norse Mythology - The goddess of love.

Sounds perfect for her to me!! :D :thumbsup:

oliverpliers said:
I was thinking Freya would suit her and look what it means:
Freya - Norse Mythology - The goddess of love.

Sounds perfect for her to me!! :D   :thumbsup:

Lovely name. :wub: :thumbsup: :wub: Just right for a little girl Whippet puppy. :wub: o:) :wub:

Still can't decide on a name :b But we're going for another visit tomorrow so perhaps something will just pop into our heads when we see her :unsure: I do like Freya :thumbsup: so thats another name to the list (w00t)

Cheers

Steve

Yep,

I'd go with Freya, that's my neices name, ONE on 23 rd July and absolutely THE MOST BEAUTIFUL<GORGEOUS child ever :thumbsup:

I once knew a siamese called Freya :wub: - very suitable name for a streamlined, beautiful animal :thumbsup:

Who is the mum Steve?

We went for another visit today :D so here's some more pics :thumbsup:

This is the mum Deb :) she hasn't been shown except in exemption shows ( is that what their called ? ) :unsure: we think she's lovely anyway :wub: and she's such a lovely calm dog as well :)

pu1.jpg

No we're not having two :D she was just there for company :D but the red fawn girl is so so lovely and so laid back :wub:

pu2.jpg

pu3.jpg

pu4.jpg

Then back in the pen for a sleep :D

pu5.jpg

Only a couple of weeks to go now :D

Cheers

Steve

What gorgeous, gorgeous pictures :wub: :wub:

Those puppies look like little o:) and I love the colouring of Mum :wub:

Two weeks !! Bet you can't wait :thumbsup:

Melting, tear in the eye............Cherish every moment they are tiny.......Your heart explodes with love...THEN THEY GET CONFIDENT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your avatar is mad Steve....love it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
They're all gorgeous :wub: :wub: but your little girl is the beautilfullest!! :wub: :wub: o:) Definitely looks like a Freya to me! :- " :lol:

Steve, she's :wub: :wub: :wub: very pretty and definately suits 'Freya' :thumbsup:

I think she NEEDS a little fawn with white trim pillow to bring home with her though. :wub: Aw go on - you know you want to! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back