The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Leons Sister Has Had Puppies!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
None of them. Quite an average bunch of puppies really. Steve, no doubt, went to see them and thought, yeah they're ok. Then left.

He probably didn't really want to take home the little red fawn with the cheeky eyes that kept nibbling his hands. Not at all....... ;)

Zoe G said:
None of them. Quite an average bunch of puppies really. Steve, no doubt, went to see them and thought, yeah they're ok. Then left. He probably didn't really want to take home the little red fawn with the cheeky eyes that kept nibbling his hands. Not at all....... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you back from the beach yet ???? :unsure: :unsure: come on we need to know now this is not fair.

Picture 5 Fawn parti colour, very sweet face :thumbsup:

i reckon a brindle,so please hurry up and put us out of our misery Steve :sweating: :sweating: :D :D

I'm miffed, going out now so won't find out until later :(

Joanna said:
Picture 5 Fawn parti colour, very sweet face :thumbsup:
Well seeing as you guessed :D

In the end it was between the little white and blue parti that Wendy chose and this little girl :wub:

puppy1a.jpg

She slept most of the time we were there o:) and then once everyone else had been fussed over :D she decided she'd see what all the fuss was about gave a big yawn and wandered over to bite my finger :D

Cheers

Steve

Hurray!! Thanks for putting us out of our misery. She's gorgeous :wub: Little does she know the wonderful and exciting life that awaits her with Uncle Leon and his sidekick Picco :thumbsup:

she is really sweet Steve :wub: :wub: a lovely choice,it would,nt matter which one you pick as they are all gorgeous :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH[/SIZE]

How exciting :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Any pictures of Mum?

When are you collecting your little bundle of terror (w00t) - oh I mean fun :wub:

And what are you calling her?

Cor they are only round the corner too - you can see her grow up until you get her :D

It sounds like she chose you Steve, what a lovely little girl, I'm really pleased for you.

Jenny

Really lovely - I had a secret soft spot for her all along!

Lucky you!

Yay - I was close!! Definitely had the right colour combo!

I adore the dark brindle ones, but I suspected you might go for a parti so you'd have something very different from both Leon and Picco :D

Congrats Steve

Wendy

Tesa said:
~Helen~ said:
Fourth picture, sweet looking pup with wide white strip down middle of face, sitting in the 1 o'clock position of the picture :wub:

My guess is the little one behind your guess Helen :wub: :wub: . The lovely little one similar to my Beau :wub: :wub:

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful little girl, :wub: :wub: Congratulations Steve :thumbsup:

Absolutely Gorgeous Steve :wub: - you lucky thing. She is such a pretty girl. o:)

Are you planning on breeding then in the future. :- "

Im surprised you are only having ONE , (w00t) TWO would be great playmates together wouldnt they .

I loved the dark brindle in the first pic :wub:

We`re still awaiting a photo of mum you know :oops: o:)

JAX said:
Im surprised you are only having ONE , (w00t)   TWO would be great playmates together wouldnt they .
I loved the dark brindle in the first pic  :wub:

We`re still awaiting a photo of mum  you know  :oops:   o:)

Mum looks just like the dark brindle in the first pic :wub: we did take a few pics of her but as she was sleeping in the corner their very dark :unsure: so I'll take some more next time :thumbsup:

I did like the dark brindles :wub: but they did seem a bit mad compared to the others :unsure: for some reason Helen quite liked the fact they were a bit mad :wacko:

Cheers

Steve

Jones said:
I did like the dark brindles  :wub: but they did seem a bit mad compared to the others  :unsure: for some reason Helen quite liked the fact they were a bit mad  :wacko:

She is delightful Steve - really enjoyed the guessing game you put us all through - shame you can't really have her as I know you were only going to look! ;) ;)

Out of interest, what made you choose her - was it her personality or her looks or both? Can't wait to see lots of pictures of her NOT playing on the beach and NOT running with your boys! ;) ;)

The poor little brindle girl is crying :( . Can't you have her too :lol: :huggles: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back