The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Leons Sister Has Had Puppies!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ah, good choice Steve....She is going to be very good, and adorable, and cuddle and cute.......Bet you can't wait!

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: [/SIZE]

Zephyr said:
Out of interest, what made you choose her - was it her personality or her looks or both? Can't wait to see lots of pictures of her NOT playing on the beach and NOT running with your boys! ;)   ;)
It was a bit of both :) she is very very pretty and I really hope her colour doesn't change too much as its a beautifull blue fawn that you can't really see in the pics :) and her tail seemed lovely and long :D and as Leons is a little short and a bit curly :unsure: It was something I noticed straight away :rolleyes:

She seemed very confident but very calm as well and while the others scrapped away she would sit and watch as if she was above all that nonsense :D she even kept her calm while two of the others hung off her ears :unsure: eventually falling asleep with them still chewing away :rolleyes:

I can't put it down to one thing but it was actually very easy to choose in the end :wub: we just can't wait for the 28th now :D

Cheers

Steve

[SIZE=14pt]SO GLAD MY LAST LITTER WASN'T LIKE THIS ONE[/SIZE]!! (I would still have them all here trying to decide which one to keep!!)

You couldn't have made a wrong choice from those little beauties.

Keep us up to date ot else!!

More pics of them all when you visit again PLEASE.

WOW!!! I'm so happy for you :cheers: :D :cheers: She is a beautiful little girl :wub: :wub: What made you chose a girl this time?

Aw wow!! (w00t) I go away for a few days and look what happens! :p Congrats Steve and Helen - little pup is gorgeous!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: The whole litter are but I'm really glad you chose her. :)

Now - what are you going to call her? :thumbsup:

~JO~ said:
WOW!!!  I'm so happy for you  :cheers:   :D   :cheers:   She is a beautiful little girl  :wub:   :wub:   What made you chose a girl this time?
We didn't go with the intention of choosing a girl :unsure: it just turned out that way :) the way our house is set up makes it very easy to seperate them during her seasons, hopefully :b so we didn't mind really :thumbsup:

oliverpliers said:
Aw wow!! (w00t) I go away for a few days and look what happens! :p Congrats Steve and Helen - little pup is gorgeous!! :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub: The whole litter are but I'm really glad you chose her. :)
Now - what are you going to call her? :thumbsup:

I know it was all a bit quick wasn't it :eek: but it just seemed right somehow :thumbsup:

We're having a nightmare trying to choose a name (w00t) so far we've got,

Button, Bramble, Bracken, Maple, Beatrice, Anwen, Thistle

Any more suggestions ?

Cheers

Steve

I know it was all a bit quick wasn't it  but it just seemed right somehow 
We're having a nightmare trying to choose a name  so far we've got,

Any more suggestions ?

Cheers

Steve
Naming is a nightmare, but I really like Button :wub:

Yeh, I like button too - it suits her :wub:

Great to see Diggers half family - although only one as I can see looks a bit like him. How many have the trade mark white spot on the back of the neck??

He is very nice natured, if that comes from Dad - what breeding is mum BTW

Debs

Jones said:
I know it was all a bit quick wasn't it  :eek:   but it just seemed right somehow  :thumbsup:
We're having a nightmare trying to choose a name  (w00t)   so far we've got,

Any more suggestions ?

Cheers

Steve

I wouldn't worry about it being quick! You've obviously been thinking about this for some time, so when the right pup came along you were ready. :) Same thing happened with me and Albie. I just "went for a look" as well! :b :- "

Naming's tricky, isn't it? she is as cute as a button, but I bet she ends up running rings round the boys!! :lol: I shall put my thinking cap on! :thumbsup:

Beatrice, so you can then call her BETTY!!!! :thumbsup: :D

Funnily enough, out of all your choices, Button appealed to me the most too.

Unless you go for another Italian sounding name, that relates to her character, or colouring...wish I could speak Italian.

Leon is a European sounding name too isn't it? Is it of French origin (it's not Welsh is it?)? May be a French name them...Madeleine...Maddie for short?

Or even a Welsh name to even things out a bit? Anwen is nice too....but not easy to shout in a hurry!

It's just too difficult...but fun. :wacko:

She's a very pretty girl S teve , Congratulations :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Maple!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Our absolutely dear little hamster is called Maple Syrup - cos she's so sweet - and it suits her so well as she is such a darling! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub: :huggles:

I like Maddie - Mad the whippie - perfect :D

I also like Isobelle - Issy for short

Out of your names Anwen appeals the most - Annie for short.

Wish I had a puppy to think of a name for :wub:

Maple, Mae for short. I think it is good to have names which sound different from the others............

My daughter's New Forest pony is called Maple - he's a gelding, but he's got a pretty face and people often think he's a mare .

Congratulations Steve and Helen !

re names - What about Sherry... as in Sweet Sherry? 'cause she is very sweet.

From your choices I like Button - however will she get Butts or Butt for short? Not so cute ...

Bracken is nice too.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back