The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Leons Sister Has Had Puppies!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Litters of [SIZE=14pt]TEN!! [/SIZE]just shouldn't be allowed :b its impossible to choose (w00t) well almost impossible :- "

But [SIZE=14pt]DID[/SIZE] we choose one and if so which one [SIZE=21pt]?[/SIZE]

puppy2a.jpg

puppy3a.jpg

puppy4.jpg

puppy5.jpg

puppy6.jpg

puppy7.jpg

Cheers

Steve

Jones said:
Litters of [SIZE=14pt]TEN!! [/SIZE]just shouldn't be allowed  :b   its impossible to choose  (w00t)   well almost impossible  :- "
But [SIZE=14pt]DID[/SIZE] we choose one and if so which one [SIZE=21pt]?[/SIZE]

puppy3a.jpg

Cheers

Steve

I reckon you've decided on the particolour 2nd from the right

Wendy

[SIZE=21pt]I bet I can guess[/SIZE]

I think you have gone for the red fawn (2nd from left on first pic.) What a cracking looking litter, almost make me wish I didn't have 2 five month olds already!!

Can't wait to hear which one you chose, you can't really go wrong looking at those pics!! :)

okay I've got two guesses...

Fourth picture, sweet looking pup with wide white strip down middle of face, sitting in the 1 o'clock position of the picture :wub:

Or third picture, red fawn pup on far left looking very shy and coy :wub: although I think that's the same one jools has just guessed, looking again at the pic :b

so I'm having a third guess, picture Five, pup at the back with the asymmetric white face :wub:

Oh, who knows? TELL US!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooooooooo Purrpies :wub: o:) they are lovely :thumbsup: I think the 2nd one from the right :thumbsup: all Gorgeous - I wouldnt like to chose myself - oh I know All of them ;) :lol: :lol: Love that red fawn pup with the white blaze too - sweeet or what :wub:

PS - Oscar came from a litter of 10 too :thumbsup:

they are gorgeous :wub: :wub: i like them all :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nope. The dark brindle with the white stripe in the 1st pic! :lol:

oh they are all adorable! I think the one of the white and blue puppers :huggles:

I am officially offering to be your dog walker when you are not at home during the day (w00t) Congratulations :p

what... still no news?? This is torture! Come on, Steve :b

Yes Juley -......... Now Im thinking the Brindle with the white flashed face - its on every photo. :thumbsup: :wub:

I think it should be one of the brindles not that I am biased in any way :- " very glad I don't have to choose that would be sooooo hard :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]I WANT ONE[/SIZE]

Can hardly type for the tears in my eyes - they are so beautiful.

[SIZE=14pt]HOW ABOUT A PICTUREOF THE MUM??[/SIZE] What is her name?

LOvely pups - I like the little girl(?) with the white flash on her face -2nd right in firsr picture (and in just about every pic too!!) :wub: :wub:

So do you want to know then ??? :clown: :lol:

It was Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to pick :b there was a couple of Leon doubles who we were very tempted by :wub: then it was the little red fawn with the black mask :wub:

Then we were 99.9% certain it was going to be the little girl Wendy chose she was so so pretty :wub:

But we weren't certain :b so we went for some lunch in lovely Llandeilo to try and decide for sure :b

So back we went to try and decide between two we really really liked :wub:

It was very hard but in the end it was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of the ones you've picked so far :teehee: I'll tell you when we get back from the beach :- "

Cheers

Steve

Steve - thats aweful - You tease. :blink: I cant wait that long. :angry:

I dunno, when men get a bit of power :D

I think its the little one with the dot on top of its head in the first picture :wub:

Beastly!!

Right, we should be able to work it out using our powers of deduction, seeing as between us we've picked more or less all the others and can exclude them.... :teehee:

okay - picture 4, in the foreground, creamy brindle with the white diamond on the back of its head :wub:

~Helen~ said:
Fourth picture, sweet looking pup with wide white strip down middle of face, sitting in the 1 o'clock position of the picture :wub:

My guess is the little one behind your guess Helen :wub: :wub: . The lovely little one similar to my Beau :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back