The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Leons Sister Has Had Puppies!!!

:) Take your camera please, please,

So them we can all coo over the little darlings. :teehee:

Looking forward to seeing pics.

Seems a shame to have a spare lead, collar etc and no whippet to go with them!!!!! :- "

Be sure to take a really good pic of YOUR :oops: little red fawn with white trim!!!

I have two lightly brindled little red fawns with white trim -good choice, have you thought of a name yet??

awwwwwwww Steve,you will be tempted ;) ;)

what more could you want, Leon sister,30 minutes away :lol: :lol:

Jones said:
andrea31 said:
You seem to have plenty of willpower Steve, but if you are to walk away, you will need won't power  :lol:   :lol:

I just love that phrase, definitely need the *won't power* to be able to walk away.    And just think how disappointed we'd all be on here, missing out on the chance to oggle at more pups.  I think you should just go ahead and get TWO!!! :wub:   :wub:

To be honest the thought of one puppy is giving me nightmares :unsure: Leon was such an easy pup :) we couldn't possibly be that lucky again :b

Cheers

Steve

If there's 10 of them you should get 2 because 4 is an even number, please post pics WHEN you get him/her/them (w00t) :lol:

because 4 is an even number
(w00t) :lol: Lol, Lesley - are you planning to "even up" your numbers, then???? :- "

Oooo Steve Im getting excited already :lol: :thumbsup: I do hope you have one but if you say you have No interest in the puppies - Well its hopeless ;) :blink: I was hoping youd be telling us soon some good news - ... BUT of course we will have to stay guessing for now I suppose :- " :- " :lol:

This is the sort of thing you are going to see and walk away from without having one !!!!!!!!!

Yeh , right :- "

Jones said:
Just found out that Leons sister has just had puppies  :- "  :unsure:
We have absolutely no interest in the little red fawn girl with white trim  :unsure: none  :unsure:   none whatsoever  :unsure: no none at all  :b

The sire is Hubbestad Cullinan  :unsure:   anyone heard of him ?????  :unsure:

Cheers

Steve

*I* believe you where millions wouldn't :- " :- "

Jones said:
To be honest the thought of one puppy is giving me nightmares  :unsure: Leon was such an easy pup  :)   we couldn't possibly be that lucky again  :b
Cheers

Steve

I thought that after having Chelsea and Savvy who were relatively easily trained that Teya would be puppy from hell. She was a lot of work in that she was a BUSY pup, but she trained easily - in some ways more easily than the other two. So sods law doesn't always apply.

Good luck whatever you do.

Wendy

Don't worry Steve once your OH sees them she won't be able to resist(thats why I don't go and look at pups :lol: ) :wub: :wub: Would love to see pics of 10 wee puppies :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh go on Steve :sweating: :sweating: put us all out of our misery - ARE YOU HAVING ONE OR NOT??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh good, lots more lovely pictures. Lucky lucky you. :D

Come on Steve - have you been to see these whippety puppies yet?

And..........?

We know you already have a spare name too - Devo or something like that wasnt it?

Rae said:
Come on Steve - have you been to see these whippety puppies yet?
And..........?

We know you already have a spare name too - Devo or something like that wasnt it?

We're going to [SIZE=14pt]see[/SIZE] them tomorrow morning :unsure: not to [SIZE=14pt]pick[/SIZE] one just to have a little look out of curiosity thats all :- "

And as for a name for the one we're not going to pick :b we're still thinking about that :unsure:

But I promise I'll post loads of pics tomorrow afternoon :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

Well I for one can't wait to see the puppy you are just [SIZE=14pt]looking[/SIZE] at :- " :wub:

Just looking, yer right. He is sooooo going to get a puppy :lol: :wub: :lol: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jones said:
We're going to [SIZE=14pt]see[/SIZE] them tomorrow morning  :unsure:   not to [SIZE=14pt]pick[/SIZE] one just to have a little look out of curiosity thats all  :- "
But I promise I'll post loads of pics tomorrow afternoon  :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

Yeah right! Don't forget we have all been there, done it, got the tee-shirt and are now MULTIPLE Whippet owners!! LOL

Thats the story I was told by my O/H when we got our first and third whippets, I just want to go and have a look :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back