The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Archie....

Aww thats lovely :wub: :wub: i Love the way it changes into another piccy!!!

He's a gorgeous little boy :wub: :huggles: :)

Gorgeous.............love his ears :wub:

Awww thats really sweet :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: not so little now janis ...archie is soo cute :wub:

:D Aw thats really lovely!! (w00t) you are clever!

Tina :thumbsup:

Aww Janis,that's lovely,& doesn't Oscar look the proud Dad :)

I came across a couple of videos of Oscar the other day when he was a puppy,i'll have to upload them for you :thumbsup:

Great Janis - only one complaint, it wasnt long enough - more Archie :wub:

How did you edit that and put the sound over it? I need to do something similar with some video clips but I dont know where to start. :wacko:

Very good! Love the ears, looks like he's wearing a flat cap :lol: !! LOL!

alfyn said:
Aww Janis,that's lovely,& doesn't Oscar look the proud Dad  :)
I came across a couple of videos of Oscar the other day when he was a puppy,i'll have to upload them for you :thumbsup:

Aww thanks Debs, Id love them..... :cheers: its a shame they grow up isnt it... :lol:

What a lovely keepsake of him that is Janis....you are clever! Archie is turning into a very handsome young man. :thumbsup:

Rae said:
Great Janis - only one complaint, it wasnt long enough - more Archie  :wub:
How did you edit that and put the sound over it?  I need to do something similar with some video clips but I dont know where to start.  :wacko:

Hope you manage Rae...after the little info I gave you :thumbsup: ....Im going to do a longer one when I get time.. :blink: from birth onwards hopefully...

Thanks for the comments....I love him too and am very proud.. :huggles: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
aww loved it,little archie looks such a sweetheart,love his ears at the moment too :huggles: :wub:

you are so clever, that is gorgeous. Love his signature tune too. What a gorgeous and lucky boy :wub:

Thats so sweet! He is growing into a very handsome young man :wub: Seems crazy to think that there was any doubt about whether you should have him :wacko: :- " :b

Monty used to have ears like that too, I used to say the were set to 'sun visor' :lol:

doris said:
Thats so sweet! He is growing into a very handsome young man :wub: Seems crazy to think that there was any doubt about whether you should have him :wacko:   :- "  :b  
Monty used to have ears like that too, I used to say the were set to 'sun visor' :lol:

:blink: :- " funny I was thinking exactly the same this morning .....he has given me so much pleasure already :huggles: :huggles: Im so glad Ive taken him on... :wub: and its so nice to see Father and Son... :huggles: :thumbsup: and Uncle Kobi of course... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:

:huggles:   :thumbsup:

Hi Janis just seen the video Archie is a smasher :) :) :) hes adorable :)) he does have the most spectacular ears!!! try to make a longer video got to see more of Archie :)) :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back