The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Fern

harris hunter

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Not out of the woods yet but as you can making good progress

sorry about the pictures they were taken on my mobile

Photo-0009.jpg

Photo-0010.jpg

Photo-0014.jpg

Photo-0017.jpg

Photo-0018.jpg

Photo-0019.jpg

I bet they have all fallen in love with her - wishing her a speedy recovery

:huggles: :luck:

pat i wish fern all the :luck: in the world

she such a pretty girl

I bet you are so happy she is up and about

Keep up the good work Fern :huggles:

Bless her little heart... :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Good luck and lots of love little girl... :luck: :luck: :luck:

Wishing Fern all the best for a speedy recovery :luck: :huggles: :huggles:

aww she looks so sad :( any news on how long it may be untill she is home ?

praying for a speedy recovery :huggles: :luck:

Miracles do happen - thank goodness Fern is one of them :thumbsup:

I am so pleased to see her up and about. What a dear little girl she is :wub: :wub:

Well done to all concerned with her recovery :thumbsup: :cheers:

Awww bless her, she looks so sad :( I really feel for her :wub:

Wishing fern a speedy recovery :huggles:

Bless her :wub: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: i've just had a good cry after watching the videos,thank god she's coming on so well,what a little fighter she is!

Bailey & Chrissy send their precious little sister loads & loads of gentle :huggles: & so of course do her Mum & Dad,Pops & Flyn :huggles:

We're all praying here as you know for an extra speedy recovery & that she'll be home very soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

June Jonigk said:
I bet they have all fallen in love with her - wishing her a speedy recovery :huggles:   :luck:

alfyn said:
Bless her :wub:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles: i've just had a good cry after watching the videos,thank god she's coming on so well,what a little fighter she is!
Bailey & Chrissy send their precious little sister  loads & loads of gentle :huggles: & so of course do her Mum & Dad,Pops & Flyn  :huggles:

We're all praying here as you know for an extra speedy recovery & that she'll be home very soon :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

Yes they have fallen in love with her.

Sorry Deb's i did'nt tell you about the photo's and phone video.

Aw Bless her . wishing her a speedy recovery :luck:

:huggles: Aw bless her little cotton socks (as my mum used to say) I hope she continues to improve and soon gets back to A1 :thumbsup: :luck:

Aw :)) She looks like shes really doing well bless her :huggles: what a strong little girl she is, hope she continues with this great recovery progress. Clare xxx

Really hope Fern goes from strength to strength very quickly. She is beautiful. :wub: You must have been so pleased to be able to cuddle her again, and I bet she was just as pleased to see you. :huggles: :huggles: :) Hope she's back home with you very soon. :thumbsup:

Aw bless her, glad she's still making moves in the right direction :huggles:

aww poor little thing, must've been lovely for her to see you, she's only small isn't she, sending lots of good wishes for her recovery :huggles: :huggles: o:)

Fern looks like she's doing really well :wub: :huggles: she looks like such a gentle wee soul - hope she's home with you soon :luck:

Jill

Poor little angel. We're so pleased that she's up and about... this whole situation must be like a nightmare for you. Hopefully she'll go from strength to strength (and her little brother too). :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back