The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Fern

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
clare Bow said:
:)) Thats fantastic news  :thumbsup: She must really be on the mend fast now. My bella is coming home tomorrow so its great news all round, thank god they both seem to be ok  :huggles: Clare xx
GOOD LUCK BELLA. :wub: :wub:

Schmick said:
Bet your looking forward to Friday
Were there any broken ribs?

Thank goodness no broken ribs.

dana said:
im so glad fern is doin so well hun. i bet u cant wait to get ur little lass home
Can't wait to get my little girl home,roll on tomorrow. :wub: :wub: :wub:

im so glad to be reading this good luck bringing her home im sure homer will be pleased to see her :huggles: :luck: :luck:

[SIZE=14pt]FANTASTIC!!!!![/SIZE]

I am so happy for you, Pat :huggles:

This has been a roller coaster ride for you and your babies and you're coming out the other side :D

Well done to Fern, what a brave little fighter she is :wub:

I'm sure Homer's confidence will improve no end when he has Fern back home with him :thumbsup:

Have you heard what has happened about the GD that attacked them?

jinnyfizz said:
[SIZE=14pt]FANTASTIC!!!!![/SIZE]I am so happy for you, Pat :huggles:

This has been a roller coaster ride for you and your babies and you're coming out the other side :D

I'm sure Homer's confidence will improve no end when he has Fern back home with him :thumbsup:

I think it was pts,(my friends are keeping a watch on this)

I feel like i've being to hell and back,if you know what i mean.

The days have being long and i've found it very hard to sleep and put my mind to anything i have to do.

Thanks,love Pat.

ladyp said:
jinnyfizz said:

The days have being long and i've found it very hard to sleep and put my mind to anything i have to do.

Thanks,love Pat.

:huggles: It sounds like you are still suffering from shock and also, hopefully transient, depression, hun, which is not surprising given what you have witnessed and suffered over the last week :(

Hopefully you will get back to normal when Fern is home and you can concentrate on her well-being.

It will give you much more of a purpose and you won't be able to sit and worry so much :thumbsup:

You'll be able to sleep again with Fern cuddled up beside you :wub: :huggles: :thumbsup:

jinnyfizz said:
ladyp said:
jinnyfizz said:

Thanks,love Pat.

Thanks for kind words,i just can't wait until i know she is coming home for good and we can cuddle up in bed together.

We have never being apart more than a whole night since i have had her.

We now must grow stronger for each other and put this awful past behind us.

Homer is doing fine,one day at a time,time is a great healer.

Thanks again,i hope to meet you and some of the lovely k9ers on here one day.

Love Pat xxx :wub: :wub: :wub:

:huggles: It sounds like you are still suffering from shock and also, hopefully transient, depression, hun, which is not surprising given what you have witnessed and suffered over the last week :(

Hopefully you will get back to normal when Fern is home and you can concentrate on her well-being.

It will give you much more of a purpose and you won't be able to sit and worry so much :thumbsup:

You'll be able to sleep again with Fern cuddled up beside you :wub: :huggles: :thumbsup:

:huggles: Thats
Fantastic.gif
news, Im so pleased little Fern is getting better :huggles: :thumbsup:

ladyp said:
Thanks again,i hope to meet you and some of the lovely k9ers on here one day.Love Pat xxx :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

I'll second that!! :thumbsup:

If Fern is able to sit in the car and you can get out why not take a quick trip over to Rae's on Sunday to the SW Lurecoursing? Although, thinking about it, I expect she will still be too weak to travel anywhere :wub:

We'll be there! I'm taking the whole gang along to watch (w00t) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
jinnyfizz said:
ladyp said:
Thanks again,i hope to meet you and some of the lovely k9ers on here one day.Love Pat xxx :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

I'll second that!! :thumbsup:

If Fern is able to sit in the car and you can get out why not take a quick trip over to Rae's on Sunday to the SW Lurecoursing? Although, thinking about it, I expect she will still be too weak to travel anywhere :wub:

We'll be there! I'm taking the whole gang along to watch (w00t) :thumbsup:

I'm meeting up with Rae tomorrow morning ,Rae is going to help me with Homer.

I don't think i will be able to come on Sunday.

Love Pat.xx :thumbsup:

Two wounded soldiers together :huggles: Things look good she will come on leaps and bounds when she home.Loads of cuddles bless her and her brother will be so pleased to see her/Love to you all X

Just heard from Bristol about Fern.

Fern is doing fine but she has gone lame on her front leg now ,so she will be having another x~ray tomorrow.

They don't think it's anything to do with the attack,but can't be sure. :(Please keep praying for my little girl,at the moment my hopes are dashed of having her home tomorrow.

Love Pat xx :(

oh pat im so sorry to hear that :( but im sure she will be fine and you will have her home in your bed real soon thinking of you all kelly xxx :huggles: :huggles:

ladyp said:
Just heard from Bristol about Fern.Fern is doing fine but she has gone lame on her front leg now ,so she will be having another x~ray tomorrow.

They don't think it's anything to do with the attack,but can't be sure. :(Please keep praying for my little girl,at the moment my hopes are dashed of having her home tomorrow.

Love Pat xx :(

I home she will be coming home tommorrow Pat :luck: :luck:

You been through hell at the moment :( poor you and little Fern.

All the best Pat :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Hi Pat,

Well this is the best news! :)) so glad your baby girl is on the right road and imagine,

she'll be home on Friday!!what a little fighter! Brilliant!! she and Homer will make each other stronger

and befoe you know it, it will all be a thing of the past.

Hope your hand is ok and i really hope it is true that the GD WAS PTS!!!

Sending you strength :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Rachel andFinbarr xxxxxx

Hi Pat,

just read that Fern might not be home tomorrow :( but its a good thing if they want to keep her for just a few more days to be completely sure shes fine

She'll be home soon im sure :))

aww god bless her ,sending lots of :luck: :luck: and :huggles: :huggles: you way hun :huggles:

I'm so sorry to hear that fern isn't coming home tomorrow :( but it sounds like it is for the best to be on the safe side :luck: i know exactly what your going through :huggles: and i will keep on praying for her :huggles: Clare x

:huggles: :huggles: I'm so happy to see little Fern is making such good progress, well done :thumbsup: :wub:

Sorry to hear that Pat- hope it turns out to be nothing serious.

Still thinking about you all Pat - hope fern's lameness is just a very temporary thing and she's home quickly to you and homer :huggles: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back