The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Fern

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am so pleased for you, Pat and Debs that Fern is on the mend. :luck: for her continued recovery.

Pauline & Ruby

so pleased to see she is doing well poor little darling good luck for a speedy recovery so she can come home xxx :luck: :luck: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely to see her up. Well done little Fern :huggles:

Hope little Fern continues to improve and gets home to her family soon :huggles:

So glad to see little Fern is getting better, I hope Homer's feeling more back to normal too? Sending you all good wishes and cuddles for the dogs. :wub: :wub:

Gill

x

aww nice to see her making steady progress :thumbsup:

well done to all concerned and well done to fern :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

I bet you're so pleased with how well she is doing. It's awful what happened to her but she is doing really well. Best of luck that she keeps improving like this x

Oh! don't it break your heart little mite!! :(

but its great to see she is improving , she must have been so happy to see you Pat and vice versa :)) :))

wishing Fern a speedy full recovery :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thinking and praying for you all :huggles: :huggles:

What a little sweetheart :wub: :wub:

Wishing you all the best for her continued recovery :luck: :luck:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Fern,i wish her a full recovery :luck: :luck: What a sweetheart she is :wub: :wub:

aww bless her :wub:

so glad she is on the mend :thumbsup:

so good to see your little girl is on the mend :wub:

she looks like a real sweetheart, :luck: :luck: to her recovery.

Glad to see Fern up and about :thumbsup: whippets can sometimes be hard nuts to crack :cheers:

Bless her the little sweetheart :wub: So glad she is on the mend :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck:

What fantastic news :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi everyone,

Went to see Fern again today and i had the best piece of news i could ever wish for~~~~she's on the mend,much better than yesterday and yes i'm hoping to have her home on Friday. :thumbsup:

I can't wait,my little baby girl is coming home. :wub:

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Love Pat.xxx

Homer is more himself today,each and every day is a added bonus,and he's looking forward to having his little sister home at last. :wub: :wub:

:)) Thats fantastic news :thumbsup: She must really be on the mend fast now. My bella is coming home tomorrow so its great news all round, thank god they both seem to be ok :huggles: Clare xx

Bet your looking forward to Friday

Were there any broken ribs?

im so glad fern is doin so well hun. i bet u cant wait to get ur little lass home

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back