The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Long Shot But...

Jess and Lilys mum

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:( :( :(

Unfortunatly, I have to sell my beloved pony this year, its not been the most easiest of decisions but its best for both of us. Ive had her since she was a scrawny 2 year old and shes blossomed into a stunning 5 yrold.

So, if anyone is looking, or knows someone who is looking for a 12.3hh chestnut mare whos almost perfect in everyway please pm me for more details and pictures.

:( Thankyou x

we are in the same boat ,i have had my sec a welsh ponie since he was 9months hes now 4 .and he is 11hh and no longer ridden, the girls ride the bigger ones and he is left to just eat and eat and eat, hes black and very cute. its sad but i want some one to ride and enjoy him.

Thankyou LL. Well me and Ruby went for a jolly good gallop today and everytime she makes me proud I convince myself I dont want to sell her. But, at the same time I think that someone else could be enjoying her, just as much as I have!

Piccys? Of course!!

I dont have any recent ones so she looks quite scruffy in some of them! Shes had her mane pulled recently and looks really sexy!

ruby6-1.jpg

ruby8-2.jpg

zacandruby017-1.jpg

zacandruby024-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: ooo my what a gorguse lady she is to :wub:

She's very pretty, she's got a lovely outline :wub: :wub:

She looks a wonderful horse to ride!

Love her colour aswell pretty girl, do you jump with her?

Not much. Shes only 5 and I want her legs to last as long as possible so I try to keep to little cross poles now and again!

What a smart little pony... :wub: Im sure you will have no trouble rehoming her...best of luck.. :luck: :luck:

shes lovely...i adore chestnuts...if only i w as closer to you as my 5yo son is so keen on ponies and the ones i ride is not suitable for him so we are on the look for a small pony to use for him but not to own...at the moment

Aww thats a shame. Your horse looks stunning aswell, I have a soft spot for chestnuts. have just bought a 13.2hh chestnut arab x :- " lol. Trying not to get too attached to her though as shes my sumemr project to sell on my the end of the year.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back