The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Look Who Ate All His Tea Up

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well hes totally stuffed after his chicken and rice tea (w00t) :lol: :huggles:

IMG_1316.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

bless him :wub:

stop these cute puppy pics :lol: :lol:

:wub: aww look at that little fat belly ..couldnt ya just blow a rasberry on it :huggles:

That picture is just wonderful Trish, it really did have me bursting out laughing (w00t)

What a little peachy pudding, I just love him :wub:

Funny how we went the same on the last puppy and are going for complete opposites now :- "

Great pic trish.............which ones the bean bag :lol: :wub:

Funny how we went the same on the last puppy and are going for complete opposites now :- "

am i right in thinking black whippy tracey,you must tell me more :thumbsup:

trish g said:
Funny how we went the same on the last puppy and are going for complete opposites now  :- "
am i right in thinking black whippy tracey,you must tell me more :thumbsup:

(w00t) you know exactly who I'm talking about :wub:

Although I'm a little worried that your bad collecting vices are starting to rub off on me 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I'm a little worried that your bad collecting vices are starting to rub off on me  8)
my collecting days are finished now,ive firmly closed the door,ive plenty to keep me busy (w00t)

dont you think tracey its better to have an even amount of whippets than an odd amount,you will be balanced then soon :lol: :lol: :lol: .

looking forward to seeing your little one grow up too,and if rusos anything like finley with pups they will be fine :huggles:

trac said:
bless him :wub: stop these cute puppy pics :lol:   :lol:

look tracey isnt it about time now we was getting some little baby whippet pics off you,come on girl you know you want one (w00t) :- "

Id swear he looks bigger than Archie.... :lol: :huggles: what a little gorgeous white dumpling..he is :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Id swear he looks bigger than Archie.... :lol:   :huggles:   what a little gorgeous white dumpling..he is  :huggles:   :wub:   :huggles:

he is a stocky little lad,and weighing in at 11lb 9oz now so should be around 27lb fully grown :thumbsup:

Awww bless him :wub: , he looks so content and too full to move :D

It made me giggle too :lol:

jue332 said:
Awww bless him  :wub: , he looks so content and too full to move  :D
It made me giggle too  :lol:

he as moved a little since julie,hes fallen off the beanbag onto the floor and is still there now (w00t) :lol: :lol:

Oh Trish I could just snuggle up next to him on that fab beanbag,saying that just filled me boots with a KFC and a few pints of guiness so my belly looks like Olivers too (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back