The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Look Who I Met Today

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Enjoy him Moo :thumbsup: I fancied that gorgeous boy myself. :wub: :thumbsup: ;) Lovely to see him so happy and settled with you.

awwwww,im so happy for little blue.well done moo travelling all that way for him,he looks really happy and settled.great news! :D

bless 'em - i can't believe how well Ten & Blue are getting on!

I didn't even dream things would be this easy!

:wub: All worn out after playing all day...

hugs.JPG

hugs2.JPG

Aww Bless - gorgeous boys together. :wub: :wub: :wub: o:) :huggles:

They looks so comfortable with each other already, what a perfect pair.

~Helen~ said:
I met the most beautiful boy today. He's here in the South-West of England, six months old, a pedigree whippet who stayed with his breeder until 5 months, and then went to a pet home.
Unfortunately Blue is now looking for a new family, for very genuine reasons.

He is wonderful with children, housetrained, good recall off the lead, recently neutered, a lovely calm boy who is just so affectionate and would make a fabulous family pet :wub:   Josie and I spent more than an hour with him and his foster-mum, and I found it hard to tear myself away :b although Josie was rather perturbed to see me showing affection for another dog, and tried to get in on every cuddle :lol:

If a K9er would like to offer Blue a home please PM me for more details.

Here are a few pics of the man himself...

i would be intrested, my boy needs a friend. the worst thing i ever did was not get 2 of them.

annlouise I think youve missed the rest of this thread - Blue already has a good home - but good luck with your search. :thumbsup:

Moo.UK said:
bless 'em - i can't believe how well Ten & Blue are getting on!
I didn't even dream things would be this easy!

:wub: All worn out after playing all day...

It's the Leon and Picco story all over again. :wub: Well done, so pleased for you and Blue.

Blue is settling down great now - we've had him a week today :D

He & Ten share the same bed at night - He already loves going out in the car and he is getting less clingy everyday! At first he would cry if we were in seperate rooms and he couldn't be with us both at the same time :( now he doesn't even bat an eyelid if we both leave the room and he's alone :thumbsup:

We know sit now and are working on lay-down and paw - paw still seems to mean leap at the treat, in Blues mind :wacko:

The beach is his bestest place - he smiles the whole time we're there and today he went in the sea! well up to stomach depth... :D

I'm so glad we got Blue - He and Ten are so happy together! Its like they've always been together already :wub:

Sorry - no pics today - i left my camera in the car

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back