The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lots Of Pics From An Empty Sunny Beach

Jones

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well I've finally got there my 1000th post :eek: so we went to the beach to get some nice pics :D

It was Teasels first time at Whitford beach and I don't think she quite knew what to do with all that space :D but in the end she decided to chase Picco :D

wiwi101.jpg

wiwi106.jpg

wiwi108.jpg

wiwi107.jpg

All this space to run around in but when Picco slams on the brakes he causes chaos :teehee:

wiwi115.jpg

wiwi114.jpg

wiwi112.jpg

wiwi109.jpg

wiwi116.jpg

lots more to come :blink:

Thats an old cast iron lighthouse in the background not sure how old its is but its rusting away to nothing :eek:

wiwi117.jpg

wiwi118.jpg

wiwi119.jpg

wiwi121.jpg

wiwi122.jpg

wiwi127.jpg

wiwi129.jpg

wiwi132.jpg

even more to come :teehee:

My!! ball :D

wiwi133.jpg

No my!! ball :D

wiwi134.jpg

wiwi135.jpg

Then a stroll back through the dunes :)

wiwi136.jpg

wiwi137.jpg

wiwi138.jpg

Then through the woods and back home :)

wiwi140.jpg

Cheers

Steve

Super pic's and a gorgeous beach, beats Ainsdale hands down :lol:

Brilliant pictures, lots of fun had by the whippies today, lovely backdrop on the way home to

:)

Absolutely wonderful pictures as usual :thumbsup: I can't remember what camera you use?

it is really nice to see dogs enjoying life to the full,a pleasure looking at your pics and seeing your dogs so happy.

and that beach was one one i wish i lived near.

Looks like they had a brilliant time. :D

lovely photos, what camera are you using. :cheers:

Brilliant photos. :wub: :wub: It's great to see your dogs having such fun. :huggles: :huggles: Beautiful scenery - you live in a lovely part of the country. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the 1000th post! :cheers: Hope for many more pictures of your dogs - they are just such good photos and it's lovely to see them running on the beach for a change. :D You seem to have had lovely weather. 8) We have seen a little bit of sun here but only in between dodging heavy showers of hail and strong, cold winds. :blink: We've also just had a lightning flash and clap of thunder just to add a bit of variety! :lol:

Lovley pics i may take mine to the beach tomorrow now ive seen the lovely sea :D

WOW!! The dogs, the pics, the scenery - I am very jealous!! You are so lucky being in walking distance of the beach, they are really amazing pics. Thanks for sharing them.

Congrats on your 1,000 post!! :cheers:

Stunning photo's. Teasel looks all grown up :wub: Lovely scenery from the beach to the woods heaven for Whippets. Congrats on your 1000th post.

Gorgeous pictures, and I especially like the ones in the trees :thumbsup: that looks like a great beach.

They look like they're having the time of their Steve what fun :thumbsup: and such a lovely beach I'm dead jealous :D

Congratulations on becoming a Grandmaster :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back