The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Course Event

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We had a great day yesterday and Callie enjoyed her runs on the lure! Well done to all the winners and thank you to everyone who worked so hard to organise and run the event so well. Can't wait for the next one! :)

not that we have many photos, as OH gave up after 6 races, cos he couldnt get a hang of the settings, heres what we have got.

and the dark brindle might be tiggs's callie?

IMG_3758.jpg

i think that this may be nickys esha?

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3844.jpg

and heres my little starry

IMG_3851-2.jpg
IMG_3853.jpg

and thats where he gave up,

so look forward to seeing everyone elses pics :)

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all I want to say a few thankyous

Jeff thanks for coming we really appreciated your advice throughout the day and you were great on the Quad!!

James thank you for all your hard work keeping the lure threaded you were a trooper Im very proud of you xx

Sean you were brilliant well done love encouraging the newbies and handling the wrigglers like a pro!!!

Thankyou to Sarah and Bob for coming up with their girls LILY was fantastic Very well done a worthy winner xxx

Thankyou to Russ and Kerry for coming up and getting lost with me!!!!!! Hope to see you both soon xx

A big thank you to Geordie for travelling up even though he had no entrant and for sorting the dogs for the slips Lovely to see you xx

Thanks to Patrick and Shona for coming up and well done to Dixie she was running brilliantly well done xx

Thank you to the SPWRC for supporting this event and for all the hard work they put in before and during the event

especially John and Danny on the lure GREAT JOB XXX

Irene and Heather for all their organisation Thank you xx

To all the members of the club for bringing their dogs and hopefully enjoying the day They all ran so well and did you all proud xx

To all the members from K9 who entered and turned up to support us ,Katie,Nicky,Yvette and more that I cant remember at the mo xxx

To the members of the other scottish clubs Scooby and Dave Wilson Both dogs ran a blinder. With the course of the day going to Dave and to Bobby Lister

And Scooby getting to the semis in his first ever Coursing, Crackingxxxxxx

TO EVERYONE ELSE I MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Watch this space for the next event when Ive caught up on my sleep -_- -_- -_-

Had an absolutely fantastic day. Thank you so much to every one involved for all your time, effort and kind support.

It was really nice to meet up with the K9ers out there (including the curtain twitchers......you know who you are!)

Lovely to finally meet the wonderful Winterfell family. Thanks Sarah for all your kind words of encouragement. Esha told me that she thought it would be rude to thrash her sister on her first coursing visit to Scotland but next time it's for real! :D

nx

THE FULL RESULTS

First round

Moves in a Mysterious Way

bt

Precious Ruby Murray

Bruntsfield Drambuie

bt

Fancy Flower

Dancing Star Girl

bt

Timikas Flaming Star

Chilli Firstrike Bittersweet Blue

bt

Ben Roy Blue Angel

Harileens Sunday Snowdrop

bt

Talago Talaquepaque

Arve Ladzes

bt

Tornado at Dawn

Winterfell Lady Grey

bt

Mississippi Blue

Bruntsfield Play it Again

bt

Bring in the Clown

Cuttyfield Luffras Legacy

bt

Bella Penny Pictures

Stoney Celica

bt

Williamswick Cavalier

Winterfell Tinkerbelle

bt

Cuttyfield Sachas Secret

Howzays Marvellous Millie

bt

High Jinx

Spirit of Appin

bt

Bruntsfield Skyliner

Bruntsfield Glenfoyle

bt

Gems Diamond button

Swift Dragon

bt

Laquelardrie Bleu Boy

Dunmore Lady

bt

Winterfell Sprite

Second Round

bt

Bruntsfield Drambuie

bt

Dancing Star Girl

bt

Arve Ladze

Winterfell Lady Grey

bt

Bruntsfield Play it Again

Stoney Celica

bt

Cuttyfield Luffras Legacy

Winterfell Tinkerbelle

bt

Howzays Marvelous Millie

Spirit of Appin

bt

Bruntsfield Glenfoyle

Swift Dragon

bt

Dunmore Lady

Quarter Finals

bt

Winterfell Lady Grey

bt

Stoney Celica

bt

Winterfell Tinkerbelle

Spirit of Appin

bt

Swift Dragon

Semi Finals

Winterfell Lady Grey

bt

Spirit of Appin

bt

Stoney Celica

Main stake Final

Winterfell Lady Grey

bt

Spirit of Appin

CONGRATULATIONS

THE PURSE

Precious Ruby Murray

bt

Fancy Flower

Ben Roy Blue Boy

bt

Tamikas Flaming Star

Talego Talquepaque

bt

Tornado at Dawn

Mississippi Blue

bt

Bring in the Clown

Williamswick Cavalier

bt

Bella Penny Pictures

High Jinx

bt

Cuttyfield Sachas Secret

Bruntsfield Skyliner

bt

Gems Diamond Button

Laquelardrie Bleu Boy

bt

Winterfell Sprite

Quarter Finals

Precious Ruby Murray

bt

Ben Roy Blue Angel

Mississippi Blue

bt

Talago Talaquepaque

High Jinx

bt

Williamswick Cavalier

Laquelardrie Bleu Boy

bt

Winterfell Sprite

Semi Finals

Precious Ruby Murray

bt (sister and brother)

Mississippi Blue

High Jinx

bt

Laquelardrie Bleu Boy

Purse Final

Precious Ruby Murray

Beat her mum

High Jinx

WELL DONE TO BOTH MY GIRLS

Thankyou for a great day xxxx :D

Sounds like you all had a great day.

Well done all the winners :thumbsup:

Well done to everyone who took part. To run a full 32 dog stake is a wonderful achievement. I believe that charity benefitted as well which adds to what was clearly a first class day :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations & Well done to Everyone involved in putting on SCOTLANDS first 32 dog Lure Coursing stake it was a pleasure to be involved Well done for supporting such a worthy charity im sure you all had a top days sport & met friends old & new imo it was well worth the trip North & im sure i will be heading North again

Well done to all the winners :)

Hi all, Swift had a great day at his first coursing meet, we were all thrilled when he won best course of the day with Laqelardie Bleu Boy :D .

Well done to the organisers for a great event and we'll be back to the next one to see all our whippet friends ;) :thumbsup:cheers

well done to all the runners

congratulations to the winners

thanks to everyone taking part a great day

Unfortunatly due to having pups down we couldnt attend.

Sounds like a great day.

Well done to all the organisers/helpers and to Sarah/Bob on their win. :thumbsup:

I did hear a rumour it was rather winding on the Friday night someone mentioned Pennymeadow and cider? :lol:

Mark u missed a very well run event, youd think these folks had been doin coursing events for years, and if u had come up---youd of seen a few offspring, anybody i spoke to with a puppy----were all Parkstone pups.! Scotlands flooded with Parkstone pups at the mo, should be cool racing next year.! seen 2 blue brindle parti colours from Parkstone line.! Braw Pups :thumbsup:

Sounds like a great day.

Well done to all the organisers/helpers and to Sarah/Bob on their win. :thumbsup:

I did hear a rumour it was rather winding on the Friday night someone mentioned Pennymeadow and cider? :lol:
The cider was medicinal only to help me sleep :D :D :D

Cheers Scott

theres 2 from the litter I have down now coming up as well so how about re-nameing the club :p

Sounds like a great day.

from what I hear your the only one that got to sleep, hope the naibours dont complain LOL.

by the way your in the other caravan with Aaron in sommerset.

Hi everyone i don't know about anyone else but i'm absolutely knackered today, -_-

It was a pleasure to do this event and great to see so many new faces to coursing hope you enjoyed the spectacle. 8)

Coursing is a true test of a dog and i thought every dog involved did fantastic, :thumbsup:

We hope to see some of you at some of the other events being held in England over the next few months it does become addictive. :-

Thanks for all your support and i shall hopefully get another 32 dog stake organised in Scotland soon watch this space. :thumbsup:

Jinx and Ruby have had a well earned rest today but will be back in training tomorrow ready for Somerset :sweating:

See You There MARK and JEFF

BIG SEAN.

Sounds like a great day.

from what I hear your the only one that got to sleep, hope the naibours dont complain LOL.

Ha Ha :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a great day.

Totally agree a medicinal cider was needed

Roll on the scrumpy in a few weeks :-

BS :thumbsup:

Sounds like a great day.

Ha Ha :lol: :lol:
No neighbours!!!!! Unless you include the sheep!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back