The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing/gathering In North Yorkshire

:luck: :luck: to all ...Us girls unfortunatly can't make this one now :( ....but no doubt it'll be a top day as always :thumbsup:

We may run a lurcher/non-ped whippet stake at this event if there is enough interest.Please let us know if you are interested, we need at least 8 dogs to run it

[SIZE=21pt]So Who Is Intrested In An 8 Dog Lurcher stake Places Will Go Very Quickly For This Event [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Entry For The Lurcher Stake Will Be £5 Per Dog[/SIZE]

We want to put Tod in for the non-ped stake please will be great to see him run properly :D We have already pmed Nigel!

will have to confirm at some point but should have 3 for lurcher stake ? jessie is out as she is in season :thumbsup: may run Emma as she will just be 1yr , will ask annsa if she wants to come with kaya :thumbsup:

mark the moocher said:
nigelmcfc said:
Towzer said:
Pennymeadow Whippets said:
[SIZE=21pt]Looking Good Bring It On As They Say[/SIZE]
can i enter my dog storm in the lurchers please :cheers:

Sorted Mate

i have a 20" 30lbs whippetx saluki/ghd can i enter please ?pm you ,not sent your inbox is full

Sorry, my message facility should be ok now, entry £5 for lurchers non-peds etc.

Entries pre-payed either by cheque or Paypal

Cheers, Nigel

posh totty said:
will have to confirm at some point but should have 3 for lurcher stake ? jessie is out as she is in season  :thumbsup: may run Emma as she will just be 1yr , will ask annsa if she wants to come with kaya  :thumbsup:
shame im away that weekend Tanya would have been great to meet you and the lovely Ann,mind you i still know Ann's threat of what she will do to me :- "

Looking forward to this event it will be a top whippet day im sure :thumbsup:
CAN WE PARK AT THE PUB FRIDAY NIGHT ? RECKON WE'LL GET THERE ABOUT 9PM :cheers:

nigelmcfc said:
mark the moocher said:
nigelmcfc said:
Towzer said:

Sorted Mate

i have a 20" 30lbs whippetx saluki/ghd can i enter please ?pm you ,not sent your inbox is full

did you get my cheque name w. short for my bitch ellie your inbox is full :thumbsup:

Sorry, my message facility should be ok now, entry £5 for lurchers non-peds etc.

Cheers, Nigel

mark the moocher said:
nigelmcfc said:
mark the moocher said:
nigelmcfc said:
Towzer said:

Sorted Mate

did you get my cheque name w. short for my bitch ellie your inbox is full :thumbsup:

Cheers, Nigel

your inbox is full, am i in nigel ?have you received my cheque cheers

mark the moocher said:
mark the moocher said:
nigelmcfc said:
mark the moocher said:
nigelmcfc said:
Towzer said:

Sorted Mate

Cheers, Nigel

Sorry about that, yes I have recieved your cheque, your dog is entered :thumbsup:

nigelmcfc said:
mark the moocher said:
mark the moocher said:
nigelmcfc said:
mark the moocher said:
nigelmcfc said:
Towzer said:

Sorted Mate

Cheers, Nigel

Sorry about that, yes I have recieved your cheque, your dog is entered :thumbsup:

thankyou ,do you know when you will run the non ped section how many dogs are in it,hope to be there at 0930,is the ped section full yet?any more details i should know ?cheers see you there. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back