The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing In Yorkshire

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jezza,

bring them up who cares if they are a little naughty? if you fancy it your more than welcome.

a few good hard runs might just calm them down if they realise they have a purpose in life?.

ive just been given a lure machine, one from jans products. i'm gunna let my 2 have a go behind it tomorrow.

Mark ,

i will im going to try to get to the meeting on the 15th to have a look and get to know a few people. could you send me details on where it is and how to get there please :thumbsup:

Sparky

if you set it up one weekend i would to see Archie in action, especially as im due to get my Lynperry bitch soon.

Lakey said:
Mark ,       i will im going to try to get to the meeting on the 15th to have a look and get to know a few people. could you send me details on where it is and how to get there please :thumbsup:

Sparky

if you set it up one weekend i would to see Archie in action, especially as im due to get my Lynperry bitch soon.

Ok lads look forward to seeing you both if poss directions m62 toward manchester pick up A580 (Liverpool) east lancs road follow until haydock race course join m6 north at j23 come off j26 turn left on to m58 off at j4 turn right next roundabout right next roundabout straight over first left next roundabout turn right up hill last roundabout turn left that is elmers green 2nd right field at the top of the road on right or meet lesley & follow her :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
jezza said:
Lakey said:
Near that bl##dy great big pretent ski slope (Xscape) at the side of the M62. they built it on the old pit stacks that were plum full of rabbits. Another mooching habitat lost. :rant:
Do you ski then Lakey :- "

Ooh my friend lives there too, you might have seen him walking about the place with a dirty great GSD!! I'm from wakefield and I've got two whips who are just BEGGING to go coursing but I daren't because they are very baddly behaved :b

Naughty whippets, surely not (w00t)

:lol:

Mark Roberts said:
meet lesley & follow her
but you'd be late lol :oops:

You are just asking for a fight Roberts you know it's Andy's fault we are late :p

You are just asking for a fight Roberts you know it's Andy's fault we are late
Funny that? he was early everyday for the Waterloo cup (on his own?) :- "

I`ve probably asked this before, if I have apologies, but is the lure coursing open for non-peds to compete? If so we may come over and give Tess a run.

Hi Nigel.

your more than welcome to come down and giver her a run.

sparky said:
i'll get it sorted lakey.

Ok lakey & sparky will you be making the trip in to red rose country this weekend as we are running a trophy meeting kindly sponsored by john & paula of kford hounds it is a 16 dog stake there will be trials for newcomers everyone welcome you got to be in it to win it :thumbsup:

Come on Lads weve got Tea, Coffee ect and theres a rumour Beakers bringing Pies! so get yourselves up and join in the fun.

hi all, me n lakey should be coming. he pmd me saying he could make it.

Brilliant Sparky will you be bringing Cleo it would be lovely to see her in the flesh.

Mark Roberts said:
Come on Lads weve got Tea, Coffee ect and theres a rumour Beakers bringing Pies! so get yourselves up and join in the fun.
Pie's !!!!!! (w00t) I'll be there :thumbsup:

See you all on Saturday

Nice 1 Lakey, listen so you lads dont feel left out should we buy some YORKSHIRE TEA! :p

it will be nice to see you again Sparky and nice to meet you lakey.

Right just off to buy my Dickie Bird phrase book then you lads feel at home lol :- "

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back