The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lynperry Whippet

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi millie, the pups dam has oakbark blood ,i remember the dam nice looking fawn bitch . The breeder lives in Watton in Norfolk . PAUL

Hi there ,hope you Northen boys got back ok ,it was a good days coursing. Lynperry Nancy Noodle lost 1 1/2 lb on her way to the final of the 16 dog stake ,Thats a lot of weight for a 17 3/4 ins bitch,she took some good dogs out on the way, all standing at 20 ins. ps was the fire to hot for you Mark, your face was a bit red ,see you later. PAUL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi paul, I was only red due to catching someone on tape having a p#ss :lol: i'm going to change it to an AVI file and post a link to it on K9 o:)

Great day thanks Paul my dog even caught a hare LOL :oops:

The fire was very welcome as was the lovely spread laid on by the land owner.

see you next year.

1 of sparkys pics from yesterday.

what a good looking pair of gentlemen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flash has a coat on (w00t) and it's not one of mine! (w00t)

Do you think thats why he f#cked up he was wearing a coat.

Vicky he's had that ages

Paul Cork said:
Hi there ,hope you Northen  boys got back ok ,it was a good days coursing. Lynperry Nancy Noodle lost 1 1/2 lb on her way to the final of the 16 dog stake ,Thats a lot of weight for a 17 3/4 ins bitch,she took some good dogs out on the way, all standing at 20 ins.  ps was the fire to hot for you Mark, your face was a bit red ,see you later. PAUL
Hi Paul, got back a couple of mins before midnight after a 2am start, but a good day out. Your little bitch ran really well showing some very good early pace in all her runs! :thumbsup:

Like I said I was more than happy for Forest to get to the semi, he had some good long courses! 8)

Got to back Mark, the landowners were superb and the spread was great! :huggles:

Good day was had by all , you northen boys are a good bunch ,its nice to know you boys All the best, Corky

Paul i've never met so many gental men and Ladys in one place before, you have all made us more welcome than we could of ever expected.

Brilliant days sport and great company thank you all. Mark, you must learn that you need to course the hare on the running ground not try and attack it on the walk between fields!!

Happy days everyone! Long live hare coursing if we can. 3 good days to come in EA next week. Enjoy the Waterloo. Keep the faith

Lampingman :cheers:

good man, hows magic trick? what a whippet?

Hi Sparky. The Trick is still taking it easy and getting herself prepared for next week. If she never courses again, the memory of what she did last Thursday will live forever with me. My only regret for this season, I suppose is that her sister Saucey Madam, has not done any real coursing but thats not her fault. We all had a great day though. Good company and good hospitality. Couldn't be better.

Best wishes

Chris :cheers:

Tony did you get any pictures on Thursday of the coursing ,I know Mark got in most of them ,but have you any with out him , Ha Ha , Corky :cheers:

hi paul, i did get some good pictures of you and nancy, totty, and your missus and totty. ill post em for you later on. tony

What this i hear about EAWCC LURE COURSING on the 5 March, There will be plenty in the club up for that , :D

HI Tony and all the Northen boys ,hope you are all well .just to inform you tony Lynperry Nancy Noodle is in the final 5 of the 40 dog EAWCC CLASSIC, tomorrow . :sweating:

hi paul, well done to nancy, and yourself of course. hope she wins it, heres a pic from last thursday. tony

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back