The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mad Dogs Lure Coursing!

TC

RAGGY LASS!
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WOW, Louise certainly captured two of my lads on the lure yesterday, and I mean ON the lure, IN the lure and UNDER the lure 8)

I'm posting this first pic because it's the only one I've got of two of them being slipped together. Alec very kindly did Ruso and I released The Badge Man. I look hideous :x but let's just remember one thing. If Alec were a woman, he'd be a size -5 Don't look if you're easily offended by morbidly obese women (w00t)

Funday083.jpg

Funday088.jpg

Funday090.jpg

And so the fun starts :- "

After the first turn they went along the straight and Ruso somersaulted into the lure grabbing it on his way through.....

Funday102.jpg

At this point Badger says....Oi I want it!

Funday103.jpg

They're both a bit tangled at this point :wacko:

Funday104.jpg

By this point it's round Ruso's front leg and up and over and round his waist :eek: I'm sure he thinks it's Badge that is attacking him :blink:

Funday105.jpg

It goes round his hind leg once, god knows how....

Funday107.jpg

And now it's round his chest and he looks like he's wearing a skirt :lol:

Funday108.jpg

Funday109.jpg

Finally I think Badger says....if you want it that much you can have it

Funday110.jpg

All that, and there wasn't a mark on either dog, phew!

Thanks so much for the pics Louise, they are certainly ones to treasure

TCx

OMG Tracey (w00t)

It looked bad enough from where we were all standing, but those pics show the true story :blink:

So glad they were both OK :thumbsup:

Good shots :thumbsup: So glad they are both ok :thumbsup:

Fantastic shots of the dogs Tracy... :cheers:

and hey dont knock yourself... :huggles:

very dramatic pics tracey (w00t) but glad they wasnt injured :sweating: think finley would have got stuck in too if it was him ;)

Hey TC You aren't thinking of bringing those dlinquents to Holbeach I hope (w00t) Great pictures :thumbsup: I wish I could have taken them.

And by the way mate morbidly does not fit your description :D :cheers: :thumbsup: :- "

Great pic's TC...........Badger is looking as lovely as ever :wub:

controversial said:
so who won (w00t)

(w00t) No one (unless you count Ruso as he caught the lure on that go round) the switch had been paying up and shorting out and after that run they couldn't get it going at all :(

Winx was mortified as he didn't get a run, along with a HUGE queue of dogs behind us. I think we were about 5th or 6th to go, and every run had had problems as far as the lure was concerned.

It was such a shame for Gary, we'd all seen him testing it before the event and it was working perfectly.

TCx

Last edited by a moderator:
lamping man said:
Hey TC You aren't thinking of bringing those dlinquents to Holbeach I hope (w00t)   Great pictures :thumbsup:   I wish I could have taken them.
And by the way mate morbidly does not fit your description :D   :cheers:   :thumbsup:   :- "

:sweating: I'm glad it wasn't you there, or there would have been loads of pictures like this instead of just the one (w00t) 8) :- "

Funday_081.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back