The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Fleesh

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
100_0980.jpg

100_0979.jpg

100_0982.jpg

All being well pups due 24th-26th March :thumbsup:

Ch Ch's/Sup Rch Magical Dreams x NBCh/RVCh/NVCh Moany Moany

interesting mating :thumbsup: should be some good uns in there ,bet your well well chuffed fleesh & graham :D :D

just a question,will these pups be able to be registered under the ruling of the amount of greyhound in them with there been so much so close in the parenting ?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for posting this fleesh the boy even found time to ;) at you. :thumbsup:

What can I say, he's a stud :p

I can't believe how nice Blaze was to him, for saying how evil she was with her last mating that she needed artificial all that he got was a bit of her "come get me" growl and a super waggy tail ;) .

Certainly made me laugh when she was rolling around pleased with herself afterwards :lol: .She's been ever so quiet and well behaved since, I wonder how long it will last :" .

well done great mating

cant wait to see these babys

gary :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I DON'T KNOW YOU GO TO WORK FOR 24hrs COME HOME TO FIND THEY'VE BEEN USING YOUR FRONT ROOM FOR DOG SEX HOW CAN I LAY ON THAT CARPET AGAIN,AND THEN PUTS IT ON LINE AS A REMINDER TO ME WAIT TILL SHE GET HOME FROM UNI (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Good luck Graham and Fleesh on the mating, i hope you get some gorgeous pups. :thumbsup: di

I DON'T KNOW YOU GO TO WORK FOR 24hrs COME HOME TO FIND THEY'VE BEEN USING YOUR FRONT ROOM FOR DOG SEX HOW CAN I LAY ON THAT CARPET AGAIN,AND THEN PUTS IT ON LINE AS A REMINDER TO ME WAIT TILL SHE GET HOME FROM UNI (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)
Haha Mum you also notice how I happened to mention about the pup I was keeping when I phoned from up here in Hudds this evening and not at home (w00t)

just a question,will these pups be able to be registered under the ruling of the amount of greyhound in them with there been so much so close in the parenting ?
why wouldnt they be :angry: :angry:

YOU'LL BE KEEPING A KICK UP THE A--SE IF YOU DONT LEARN TO WASH THE POTS BEFORE YOU LESVE FOR UNI :rant: :rant: :rant:

OH NO LOOKS LIKE I WILL BE WATCHING TV UPSTAIRS THE SEX MACHINE IS COMING BACK FOR MORE (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back