The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
These pups if they born should never be able to be registered in a month of sundays.They are 3/4 greyhound 1/4 whippets.And if they are registered it will be making a joke out of the ruling about how much greyhound can be in the breeding now.And before all you lot jump on me for this im not the only one to be thinking this.NOT WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT WHIPPETS ITS WHO YOU KNOW.And if anyone says im wrong take a look the dogs breedin and put it to the 1/2 greyhound whippet bitch

Pedigree of:

[Potential Offspring] RBSCH/NBSCH

MAGICAL DREAMS

BWRA02/05

B: 9/4/2004 MAGICAL PAWS GHD

GH DATA KNOCKEEVAN STAR GHD

GH DATA NO1 IRISH SIRE

SLANEYSIDE HARE GHD

RUBYS BRIDGE GHD

HIGHSTEAD ROSE GHD

GH DATA TOP SPRINTER

GREENPARK FOX GHD

MANDIES HANDBAG GHD

MOLLY STAG

BWRA174/99

B: 26/7/1998 RBCH/NBCH

STAG NIGHT

BWRA400/87 RCH/NCH-CH-CH

TYRONE

CURRYHILLS KITTY GHD

TYONE SUE GHD

GH DATA PHANTOM FLASH GHD

TIPSYS BEST G about the amount of greyhond in this breeding.THAT IS 3/4 GREYHOUND IF NOT MORE BEFORE IT WAS BREED TO MOANY MOANY so like i said its a joke if they registered OMO well only person to say something anyways :teehee:

Saw Laoise today, she's gorgeous and built just like her Mum :wub: . Plenty of cuddles and kisses :wub: :wub: and even a trial. Didn't take my camera though so no pictures of her, I thought Trudy had grown but she's shot up, and to think Trudy used to be the taller and longer of the two :sweating:

Saw Laoise today, she's gorgeous and built just like her Mum :wub: . Plenty of cuddles and kisses :wub: :wub: and even a trial. Didn't take my camera though so no pictures of her, I thought Trudy had grown but she's shot up, and to think Trudy used to be the taller and longer of the two :sweating:
cant beleive i walked up the middle of a straight track 3 TIMES

But how many did you pick up at the finish :wacko:

But how many did you pick up at the finish :wacko:
(w00t) lol

we'll make a proper whippet racer out of you yet Graham :teehee:

we'll make a proper whippet racer out of you yet Graham :teehee:
(w00t) dont think so linda aint got a caravan or tent thanks for the offer tho. :thumbsup: AND ITS ALONG WAY UP THAT BLOODY TRACK LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Supreme Scottish Yearling Champion Magical Moany

003-25.jpg

pictured with half sister 29lb Scottish Champion r-up Moany's Pleasure and their dam Moany Moany.

Supreme Scottish Yearling Champion Magical Moany
003-25.jpg

pictured with half sister 29lb Scottish Champion r-up Moany's Pleasure and their dam Moany Moany.
daddy and sister say well done SUPREME SCOTTISH YEARLING CHAMPION MAGICAL MOANY

shes still got plenty of time to grow haha (w00t)
Just been looking back at this topic and laughing. Trudy's been on the scales today Sadie after put Blaze's coat on her by mistake only to discover it's a good fit.

Looks like Diva is the smallest now :sweating:

Haha told you she had plenty of time to grow. (w00t) Come on then what's she weigh lol x

28lb :sweating:

It's funny because looking at that picture from Scotland (15-16mths) you can clearly see at 23lb she's a little smaller than Freya but definitely smaller than Blaze (and IMO you can also see she's still got a bit of knuckle to grow into). Now at 21mths she's the same size as Blaze.

Though of course with winter weight Freya currently weighs 30lb (w00t) but I'm hoping she goes back down to raceweight but Trudy stays put :blink: .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back