The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Magical Moany is still 20lb 8oz. Hurry up and grow doody-dog :sweating: . She still looks like she should be taller to me, perhaps she'll grow yet, just a week off 8mths. Have some new pictures to put on tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Popped Trudy up on the scales today, looks like that growing has finally happened, she's 22lb at just over 8mths old, hasn't been to the track for a while, and given the weather it doesn't look like she'll be going for a while yet :teehee:

Snow pictures

009-17.jpg

037-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

Hahahaha.And there was me,thinking we had snow. Ok.We hav about 9 inches.But frig me. Id b scared of getting lost in all that white stuff.Let alone,me dogs gettin lost ffs.Pups are looking brill girl. Their big 50lb sister,r haf sister.Say's hello. Magical Reni,that is.

just for you elise big sis was so sad to see you go. :thumbsup:
004-13.jpg
Those two remind me of Reni,as a pup. tell u one thing tho.It they posess the heart and fire that their big sister does.Then they shud be bloody game.Reni still aint been beaten in over 23s,for 2 seasons now.Other than wen Danny beat her,at Florencecourt. For fareness.We avent ran them at same venue's since that. Between them.They aint been beaten. Gona breed Dannyboy x Reni, next year.As i dont think they hav anything left to prove.God but that blue brindle,is Reni's spit. Only in a minature size,LOL. Good luck with them you 2. You deserve it,after the bad luck youve had at start.

thanks billy should be a very nice x dannyboy and reni. :thumbsup:

Can't believe how much Trudy has changed since that picture :teehee: , she's grown an inch or so and out on about 3lb, really filled out and starting to look like she belongs to her legs (w00t) .

Can't wait until the weather clears up and Laoise comes visiting, if Trudy has changed so much I can't wait to see how Laoise looks, she seems to take after her Mum build wise so probably looks like a tank :blink: .

Not the best pictures of Trudy, just get her in position for a photo and she comes for a cuddle instead :wacko:

Hasn't she just got the saddest "pity me" eyes and expression, no wonder she gets away with murder :unsure:

001-13.jpg

003-11.jpg

JUST LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO ELISE AND HER MAM THANKYOU. :thumbsup:

Not the best pictures of Trudy, just get her in position for a photo and she comes for a cuddle instead :wacko: Hasn't she just got the saddest "pity me" eyes and expression, no wonder she gets away with murder :unsure:

001-13.jpg

003-11.jpg
JUST LIKE HER DAD

LETS HOPE SHE CAN RUN LIKE HIM

GOOD LUCK :luck: :luck: :luck:

GARY

PMSL.mandys been saying that for years thanks for telling eveyone BUT YOU KNOW WOT THEY SAY quick a??? tho LMAO. (w00t)

ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR 2011 MIGHT POP OVER AT THE WEEKEND

PMSL.mandys been saying that for years thanks for telling eveyone BUT YOU KNOW WOT THEY SAY quick a??? tho LMAO. (w00t)

ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR 2011 MIGHT POP OVER AT THE WEEKEND

mandy told me that too...............ha ha

9 months old now

Trudy 22lb 8oz

Laoise 21lb

Trudy hoping to go full distance at Maltby this weekend, all paws crossed please :luck:

Or are you looking at this one Kay ? :blink:

Trudy sends big slobbery kisses to her best pal Jack :teehee:

Trudy

004-12.jpg

Laoise

006-11.jpg

10 months old now, doesn't time fly :teehee: . Trudy's ready for a slip with another dog and Laoise is ... :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back