The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
trudy had her first race to-day at shirebrook elise was well pleased she ran true and made the BFINAL so proud :luck: :luck: :luck: for your future toody roodie

LAOISEran about 80 yds at maltby with elise slipping her so she ran to the lure and not elise i think thats a great leap foreward :luck: :luck: :luck: for the rest of her schooling

LAOISEran about 80 yds at maltby with elise slipping her so she ran to the lure and not elise i think thats a great leap foreward :luck: :luck: :luck: for the rest of her schooling
The pair of them are absolutely gorgeous. They are truly Blaze's babies , in their temprament and looks. Good to see Trudy doing well for you Elise . Laiose [ the kids think I've made her name and spelling up ] is every inch the racer, she's obviously responding well to your schooling and getting tips from the senior girls at home on the sofa, whoops sorry I meant kennel . Keep it up the Moany pups, the connors are proud of you . Riley much more impressed than Leo !!! Kx

Not the best pictures of Trudy, just get her in position for a photo and she comes for a cuddle instead :wacko: Hasn't she just got the saddest "pity me" eyes and expression, no wonder she gets away with murder :unsure:

001-13.jpg

003-11.jpg
Absolutely beautiful Elise.A minature Reni look alike.

She's off for a few weeks at the minute Billy, picked up a bit of a left back leg injury. Caught her rolling on her back this morning playing with her dam so she must be feeling a bit better. Just started back walking yesterday, another 2 weeks and she should be back on track (pardon the pun).

Put on a growth spurt at ten and a half months just like her half sister Freya did. She's grown a good inch in the last 2 weeks and put on almost 2lb so no rush until she's all finished, muscles coming now so she's starting to look a bit more racing whippet and a bit less puppified.

Trudy feeling a bit better today

009-19.jpg

Well enough for a game of tug

008-13.jpg

Can't believe she's bigger than Freya now

007-16.jpg

24lb Trudy :wub: she's still a cheeky madam. Just gone onto the handicap at Maltby, just come back off a run and she loved it charging around :wacko:

022-6.jpg

020-6.jpg

Half sister Freya (currently 27lb whoops (w00t) ) wanted to get in on the pictures too, do you think it's possible for a whippet to fall asleep standing up :teehee:

018-14.jpg

019-9.jpg

24lb Trudy :wub: she's still a cheeky madam. Just gone onto the handicap at Maltby, just come back off a run and she loved it charging around :wacko:
022-6.jpg

020-6.jpg

Half sister Freya (currently 27lb whoops (w00t) ) wanted to get in on the pictures too, do you think it's possible for a whippet to fall asleep standing up :teehee:

018-14.jpg

019-9.jpg
Looks like Freya wasn't up for the photo shoot, maybe, she screwed her face up, because she knew, you'd mention her weight LOL You could rent her out as a fox impressionist . Love that laid back attitude, wish I could catch it Kx

Maybe she's just been eating lots of really really nice food recently ... :teehee:

Happy 1st Birthday Trudy, Laoise and Tippy :wub:

Have a nice morning at Maltby Trudy :luck:

Any new pictures of Lishy ? Trudy raced in her first open at the weekend, as Freya's travelling companion it was only fair she got to have a turn on the track, still running like a pup but she enjoyed herself all the same.

008-21.jpg

015-15.jpg

014-15.jpg

LAOISE is weighing in at a massive 30lb now lol (w00t) sure she will come down a wee bit when race fit :teehee:

I knew they were both growing again but bloody hell (w00t)

LAOISE is weighing in at a massive 30lb now lol (w00t) sure she will come down a wee bit when race fit :teehee:
good to ere graham she be the right weight for to race ere in ireland wit her first owner :blink: ha best of luk wit her hope she is a flyer

good to ere graham she be the right weight for to race ere in ireland wit her first owner :blink: ha best of luk wit her hope she is a flyer
cheers shane and good :luck: for the big one next week. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back