The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OH NO LOOKS LIKE I WILL BE WATCHING TV UPSTAIRS THE SEX MACHINE IS COMING BACK FOR MORE (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)
Phew !!! I didn't think they were going to stop, if she hasn't taken from that then it's not meant to be, I think there's one whippet dog out there that's going to sleep sound tonight.

Car ride, sex and then dinner before a good night's sleep, I think most men would be envious :teehee:

OH NO LOOKS LIKE I WILL BE WATCHING TV UPSTAIRS THE SEX MACHINE IS COMING BACK FOR MORE (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)
Phew !!! I didn't think they were going to stop, if she hasn't taken from that then it's not meant to be, I think there's one whippet dog out there that's going to sleep sound tonight.

Car ride, sex and then dinner before a good night's sleep, I think most men would be envious :teehee:
leave the car out but the rest sounds good :thumbsup:

Thanks for the good luck messages everyone :cheers:

Ridiculously excited about the prospect of more Blazey babies :wub:

well done, and good luck elise, with your stud selection. he should produce some good dogs for you.. ill bet graham is having a big dog out of the litter, cos i would be.... :luck: :luck: :luck:

well done, and good luck elise, with your stud selection. he should produce some good dogs for you.. ill bet graham is having a big dog out of the litter, cos i would be.... :luck: :luck: :luck:
lol maurice what make you think that mate. :- im only a phone call away mate thanks for the kind words. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the good luck messages everyone :cheers:
Ridiculously excited about the prospect of more Blazey babies :wub:
are all the pups boked out of these mate looking for good racing dog r bitch in ireland or would like a good pup

good luck with the mating great dog and bitch. there should be some good there :luck:

well my guess is blue brindle / fawn /and black and if theres a fawn in there its going no were. :thumbsup:

I think a blue might just pop out along with the brindles (blue and/or red) and blacks, not sure on the fawn.

Mum's decided on a black, don't see why, she keeps teling me I'm not having any more dogs :clown: .

Personally I'm going for a brindle ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a blue might just pop out along with the brindles (blue and/or red) and blacks, not sure on the fawn.
Mum's decided on a black, don't see why, she keeps teling me I'm not having any more dogs :clown: .

colour dont matter to me i want the fastest one ha ;) ;) just hope everythink goes according to plan and feck the colours boys :thumbsup:

colour dont matter to me i want the fastest one ha ;) ;) just hope everythink goes according to plan and feck the colours boys :thumbsup:

mmmmmmmmm the fastest one eh shane u dont want much then. :thumbsup:

You can have the second fastest :p Mine's the fastest :clown:

mmmmmmmmm the fastest one eh shane u dont want much then. :thumbsup:
as u know graham picking a pup is a lottery an the way i look at it is u should be glad to ave one of these lads a bit of breeding is better than a tun of feeding ha old saying

You can have the second fastest :p Mine's the fastest :clown:
id be happy wit tat but dont think graham would :thumbsup: i look forward to one of these but there not on the ground yet so lets not put the blink on them :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back