The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'd like to thank the member of a greyhound forum for allowing me to reproduce his posting :thumbsup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Magical Paws (sire of Magical Dreams) is extremely well bred being out of Highstead Rose, who is a litter sister of Come On Ranger (sire of the great double Derby winner Rapid Ranger)

Highstead Rose herself produced Oxford Gold Cup and Midland Gold Cup winner Crack Off, who although not that well patronised had a successful stud career and produced a Derby finalist in the shape of Crack Him Out

the Highstead Rose line continues to produce here in Ireland through her daughters Four Queens (dam of super sprinter Shedfield Cowboy), Come On Treasure (dam of Munster Derby winner Compass Don), Itsabouttimerose (dam of St.Ledger winner Redbarn Panther) and Wish Upon (dam of Produce Stake winner Knowsley Jake)

i have followed this line for a long time and it produces SERIOUS EARLY PACE

Magical Paws' sire Knockeevan Star won the Irish National Sprint and the Scottish Derby before going on to stand at stud where he was noted for throwing early pace

I'd like to thank the member of a greyhound forum for allowing me to reproduce his posting :thumbsup:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Magical Paws (sire of Magical Dreams) is extremely well bred being out of Highstead Rose, who is a litter sister of Come On Ranger (sire of the great double Derby winner Rapid Ranger)

Highstead Rose herself produced Oxford Gold Cup and Midland Gold Cup winner Crack Off, who although not that well patronised had a successful stud career and produced a Derby finalist in the shape of Crack Him Out

the Highstead Rose line continues to produce here in Ireland through her daughters Four Queens (dam of super sprinter Shedfield Cowboy), Come On Treasure (dam of Munster Derby winner Compass Don), Itsabouttimerose (dam of St.Ledger winner Redbarn Panther) and Wish Upon (dam of Produce Stake winner Knowsley Jake)

i have followed this line for a long time and it produces SERIOUS EARLY PACE

Magical Paws' sire Knockeevan Star won the Irish National Sprint and the Scottish Derby before going on to stand at stud where he was noted for throwing early pace
are you sure i didnt write that LOL

no you also forgot to mention the molly stag line lol

GARY

Thanks for your positive messages guys :thumbsup:
Gary my Mum wants to know if you picked up the message about the bird :unsure: .
how is the bitch lads is she showing signs now any pitc of her now looking so forwqard to one of these :luck:

Will get some pictures of her at the weekend, she's looking a little filled out at the ribs and of course is very spoilt. Just telling me now it's half past ten and time for her bed. Only 3 weeks so far though so a while to go yet before we know for certain :thumbsup:

Will get some pictures of her at the weekend, she's looking a little filled out at the ribs and of course is very spoilt. Just telling me now it's half past ten and time for her bed. Only 3 weeks so far though so a while to go yet before we know for certain :thumbsup:
looking forward to seeing these pict fleesh is there many pups booked

if she has too many get graham to call greyhound rescue LOL

ONLY JOKING FLEESH (w00t) :D

GARY :clown:

Only one pup from her last litter, Freya.

She is about 19" and weights 25lb from a 28lb sire.

Hasn't finished schooling but she's just come in her first season so it'll have to wait now :sweating:

Only one pup from her last litter, Freya.She is about 19" and weights 25lb from a 28lb sire.

Hasn't finished schooling but she's just come in her first season so it'll have to wait now :sweating:
suppose tat is the joys of bitches :thumbsup:

These pups if they born should never be able to be registered in a month of sundays.They are 3/4 greyhound 1/4 whippets.And if they are registered it will be making a joke out of the ruling about how much greyhound can be in the breeding now.And before all you lot jump on me for this im not the only one to be thinking this.NOT WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT WHIPPETS ITS WHO YOU KNOW.And if anyone says im wrong take a look the dogs breedin and put it to the 1/2 greyhound whippet bitch

Pedigree of:

[Potential Offspring] RBSCH/NBSCH

MAGICAL DREAMS

BWRA02/05

B: 9/4/2004 MAGICAL PAWS GHD

GH DATA KNOCKEEVAN STAR GHD

GH DATA NO1 IRISH SIRE

SLANEYSIDE HARE GHD

RUBYS BRIDGE GHD

HIGHSTEAD ROSE GHD

GH DATA TOP SPRINTER

GREENPARK FOX GHD

MANDIES HANDBAG GHD

MOLLY STAG

BWRA174/99

B: 26/7/1998 RBCH/NBCH

STAG NIGHT

BWRA400/87 RCH/NCH-CH-CH

TYRONE

CURRYHILLS KITTY GHD

TYONE SUE GHD

GH DATA PHANTOM FLASH GHD

TIPSYS BEST G about the amount of greyhond in this breeding.THAT IS 3/4 GREYHOUND IF NOT MORE BEFORE IT WAS BREED TO MOANY MOANY so like i said its a joke if they registered OMO well only person to say something anyways :teehee:

you could tell everyone who you are george opps :clown:

lol even my pet dog turned away from k9 when he was reading that post gaz lol. lmao. ;)

002-11.jpg

You got another 'Two Faced' there Graham :clown:

still waiting 4 the pictures u know we all love pictures LOL. ;)

Thanks for your positive messages guys :thumbsup:
Gary my Mum wants to know if you picked up the message about the bird :unsure: .
how is the bitch lads is she showing signs now any pitc of her now looking so forwqard to one of these :luck:
Just been told,youre not gettin one shane,lol.Ive all the surplus pups booked,haha.Dont know about the bitches offspring mate.But the sire has nothing to prove,mate.His daughter is my RENI bitch.Who won the all ireland,up here.Last year mate.She's beating greyhounds,round derry track,too,lol.This is she.

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7955.jpg

Sorry for sort of hyjacking folks.But these pix might be of interest,to a potential puppy owner,of one of these pups.

IMG_0581.jpg

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES BUT I HOPE THE ONE WE GET IS A WEE BIT SMALLER OR ELISE WILL BE SLEEPING IN THE SHED WITH IT AND GRAHAM WILL BE BARRED (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back