The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Thanks for your positive messages guys :thumbsup:
Gary my Mum wants to know if you picked up the message about the bird :unsure: .
how is the bitch lads is she showing signs now any pitc of her now looking so forwqard to one of these :luck:
Just been told,youre not gettin one shane,lol.Ive all the surplus pups booked,haha.Dont know about the bitches offspring mate.But the sire has nothing to prove,mate.His daughter is my RENI bitch.Who won the all ireland,up here.Last year mate.She's beating greyhounds,round derry track,too,lol.This is she.

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7955.jpg
u ave enough dogs to run your own race meeting billy so leave these pups to the novices like me to give me a chance (w00t)

Novice,my arse,Shane.Kirsty said she'll sell u Dannyboi,lol.Hope you do get a pup mate.You'll not get much better than these babies.But with the whole of england wathing this thread.You'd be better goin over now,and take a good tent wey ye,and lots,n lots,of wee bribe's.Think they would like a few bottles of the good old mountin dew,lol.Come tey think of it.So would i mate.But not the brandyball flavoured stuff.I can still remember the week i had.Over 20 bloody years ago,haha.

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES BUT I HOPE THE ONE WE GET IS A WEE BIT SMALLER OR ELISE WILL BE SLEEPING IN THE SHED WITH IT AND GRAHAM WILL BE BARRED (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)
She's only 50/51lb dear.She could eat nearly half a stone o spuds,and still get away with it.

THANKS FOR POSTING THE PICTURE BILLY. :thumbsup:
Wish i could have posted her Graham.Will be schoolin her as much as possible,in the coming weeks.Just in case that post man.Gets back to work soon,lol.1st class stamp,is £100,now.

THE BIGGEST WE HAVE AT THE MOMENT IS 29lbs AND I THINK SHE'S BIG BUT ELISE HAS ASSURED ME SHE THINKS BLAZE WILL THROW NOTHING OVER40lbs :- :- :-

THE BIGGEST WE HAVE AT THE MOMENT IS 29lbs AND I THINK SHE'S BIG BUT ELISE HAS ASSURED ME SHE THINKS BLAZE WILL THROW NOTHING OVER40lbs :- :- :-
I thought with Dannyboy,45/46lb.To my 60lb greyhound bith.Would throw nothing under 40lb,and i dont think i'll have one even near it.My smallest bitch,is just about 23lb,and more or less finnished,at 6nearly 6 months.My other litter,to Danny.Out of a wee 21 inch bitch.Have shocked me.As they are a month younger,and the one ive kept back.Will go well over 50lb.The other one i was keeping,was bigger,when he went.You may be paying the saddleray a visit,lol.Hope everything goes to plan this time round,and mum n pups are spot on.

4 weeks today :lol:

Just uploading first pictures - Is she preggers ? Is she not ?

Finally :sweating:

Spoilt whippet

100_1199.jpg

But she can't pose for the camera :teehee:

100_1209.jpg

So what do you think ?

100_1214.jpg

100_1213.jpg

Finally :sweating:
Spoilt whippet

100_1199.jpg

But she can't pose for the camera :teehee:

100_1209.jpg

So what do you think ?

100_1214.jpg

100_1213.jpg
i say around five little rockets in there mate she looking wel wish u best of :luck:

Looking at her tum i would say she is lol it looks quite flat underneath on the last 2 pics :thumbsup:

dont think u can really tell @ 4 weeks best bet is to get her scanned next week then u will know 4 sure :thumbsup: :luck:

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES BUT I HOPE THE ONE WE GET IS A WEE BIT SMALLER OR ELISE WILL BE SLEEPING IN THE SHED WITH IT AND GRAHAM WILL BE BARRED (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)
YOU WORRY TO MUCH (w00t) I BARRED MYSELF LOL NO SUGAR THAT CANT BE RIGHT . :thumbsup:

SMALL CONFESSION YOU SHAMED US INTO BUYING SOME SO NEXT TIME YOU CAN HAVE AS MUCH SUGAR AS YOU LIKE AND I'M KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR BLAZE KERRI THINKS BLAZE IS IN PUP GONE VERY MOODY

SMALL CONFESSION YOU SHAMED US INTO BUYING SOME SO NEXT TIME YOU CAN HAVE AS MUCH SUGAR AS YOU LIKE AND I'M KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR BLAZE KERRI THINKS BLAZE IS IN PUP GONE VERY MOODY
LOL TELL YA MAM THANKS 1 SUGAR STIRRED ANTI CLOCK WISE PLEASE.

I'm sorry Graham :(

We've got no anti-clockwise spoons :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back