The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Making The Most Of A Sunny Afternoon

Nicola

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
At last...a sunny day. After doing the shopping and chores this morning, I decided to waste no further time, grabbed the boys, and off we set.

Here are some pictures from the start of the walk....just down the road from me.

Feb08005copy.jpg

Feb08003copy.jpg

Feb08001copy.jpg

Feb08004copy-1.jpg

Feb08002copy.jpg

The Highland Cooos a bit further uphill...'What you staring at?'

Feb08008copy.jpg

Fred doing what he does best.... 8)

Feb08010.jpg

The road back to town...

Feb08011.jpg

Two annoyed dogs having to wait whilst I take photos. "Will you hurry up!"

Feb08016.jpg

"For goodness sake...get a move on! The indignity of being tied to this gate!"

Feb08015copy.jpg

really picturesque there bet there are some super walks

LOVELY PICTURES,I LIKE THE ONE OF THE HIGHLANDER.

LOOKS STILL VERY COLD. :thumbsup:

Nicola said:
At last...a sunny day. After doing the shopping and chores this morning, I decided to waste no further time, grabbed the boys, and off we set.
Here are some pictures from the start of the walk....just down the road from me.

Feb08005copy.jpg
I really like this one - I've been trying to get to grips with learning printing techniques (etching / lino cut) and this one would make a great subject - I really like the 'Z' shape in the fields. May be, when I have a little more spare time...

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely pics again nicola,you live near some brilliant views :thumbsup:

lovely pics....

aren't we lucky to have such great scenery-countryside.

Thanks everyone. :huggles: This is the only place where I really show my landscape pics so it's lovely to get some feed back. I do love the hills and we have some great scenery in this country.

Elizabeth...you spotted the lines...thank you. :D I thought the bottom of the pic was a bit dark...maybe I need some sort of lens filter?

Lovely pics of Fred and Stan, :wub: and the highland cow... :thumbsup: :wub: very pretty scenery... :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back