The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Man Jailed For

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Read this in the local paper this morning...... :rant: :rant: they should have done the same to him.

No words :( :'(

Northern Echo - Story

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE SEND HIM TO OL STORMY......IL FIX THE CXNT ! :rant: :rant: :rant:

my god,thats unbelievable,how shocking . hope he gets what he deserves,but they never do.

What a creep. I hope he gets his day. Poor puppies.

Kirsty

OMG how awful, why on earth would someone want to do that anyway :x what an idiot :rant: :rant: :rant:

this used to happen years ago biteing off terriers tail but never heard of it in years there is other ways now to doc tails

Poor little pups :( what a horrible start to life :rant: hope they are ok now. :luck:

I cant express words for what we have to live among.... :rant: :rant:

Stories like this make me so angry...how can people be so cruel?! :rant:

years ago this was the accepted way to dock pups tails for one reason which is quite important.in cutting a pups tail off the blood vessels bleed profusely and freely.when they were bitten off the vessels are firstly CRUSHED slightly and so this aids healing and theres not as much blood loss so less chance of pups dying from shock and loss of blood.this is why they tell you not to cut the pups umbilical cord but to either tear it or bite it,ive done both and theres no bleeding and it heals quicker.my father in law who bred working jack russels and was a hard bitten farmer type did this with his jacks and tbh they healed well and hardly bled.he also raised pigs and slaughtered his own animals and in the war he worked with horses ,and was a very knowledgeable animal man.his birds won everything at fur and feather shows too.he was a well known judge..not what youd call a sympathetic soppy bloke more a down to earth practical type.though i could never do this i only ever took my pups to the vet to be docked once and that was the first litter i bred.after seeing what a mess the vet made of them i did all my own after that and i always banded mine,no bleeding,no shock, no distress :thumbsup: however i dont condone what this man did.

i'll chip in for the plane ticket to send him to stormydog! what kind of person even THINKS about doing that, nevermind actually going through with it?? :rant: :rant:

aaaw bound to lakie pups- all people who breed them these days seem to be behind the times!

bit odd...

What a :rant: :rant: I hope he gets what he deserves.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back