The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

March Bsfa ......

I don't want to run Esme and Tess together (Tess gives up if Esme passes her :oops: ), so I'm looking for 2 partners please :D

my two girls are in season so we wont be going,but good look to everyone whos going to the bsfa hopfully see you at the next one in april

haycroft said:
my two girls are in season so we wont be going,but good look to everyone whos going to the bsfa hopfully see you at the next one in april
We're not taking Digger , going to collect Hugo from Helen's . anyone know when Terry & Sue or Sharon and Alex Dalgeish are having their first meetings of the year?

OEH said:
I don't want to run Esme and Tess together (Tess gives up if Esme passes her :oops: ), so I'm looking for 2 partners please :D
Hi Olivia,

I'm not sure if you're sorted yet?

If it's okay with Elizabeth, I don't mind if we each partner one of your girls?

I'd love to run as early in each session as possible as his lordship just winds himself up until he gets to run :thumbsup:

Tracy

larruu said:
haycroft said:
We're not taking Digger , going to collect Hugo from Helen's . anyone know when Terry & Sue or Sharon and Alex Dalgeish are having their first meetings of the year?

I haven't heard anything yet, but if you do, can you let me know please :thumbsup:

I'm going to be thinking about you all day, you lucky things. That exciting/anticipation feeling seems like months ago for me (w00t)

TC said:
Tess can run with Gelert if you like (she'll probably be less put out if he tries to shag her at the end than yours would Tracy :oops: )

I talked to Terry this week, they are planning a Bicester meeting when they have a spare moment; also the 'carpark' :- " needs some resurfacing work doing to it first. I'm sure someone will ask Alec what his plans are on Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
moriarte said:
TC said:
Tess can run with Gelert if you like (she'll probably be less put out if he tries to shag her at the end than yours would Tracy :oops: )

I talked to Terry this week, they are planning a Bicester meeting when they have a spare moment; also the 'carpark' :- " needs some resurfacing work doing to it first. I'm sure someone will ask Alec what his plans are on Sunday.

(w00t) If it were Jacob, I'm sure he'd be pleased to oblige :b

Can Esme have 10 trials before she runs please Olivia (w00t) 8) :- " :wub:

I do hope you all have a great day :thumbsup: ......... Wish we were coming, but we really do have a Thug :oops: ment Tink to clear (w00t)

Pictures WILL be needed :D

moriarte said:
TC said:
Can Esme have 10 trials before she runs please Olivia  (w00t)   8)   :- "  :wub:
I'm not sure she'd even notice them Tracy (w00t) :lol:

I know, I must learn to control my mouth :b Winx was probably going to struggle keeping with Gelert, so what on earth have I let him in for (w00t)

Thanks Tracy and Elizabeth. :cheers:

I wouldn't worry too much about Esme she's much slower than Tess and has never done it before. :unsure:

Have a good day all of you. At some point I will make it to a lure coursing meeting again. I ought to just for Mouse as he loves it so much.

Looking forwards to seeing the photos. :thumbsup:

Just wanted to say we had a great day, albeit one minute I was wearing a T-Shirt and the next I was fending off the giant hailstone :eek: and had T Shirt, fleece and Waterproof on :wacko:

Winx one his class, so we were very pleased with that :thumbsup:

Big congratulations to Moriate's Gelert for winning his class :cheers:

Huge congratulations to our running partner OEH's Esme who won her class and then took Best of Breed :cheers:

It was lovely to see Jack (Sparrow) his beautiful daughter Libby and stunning Spirit who excelled herself today :thumbsup: She proved that really intelligent whippets do NOT chase plastic bags on bits of string (w00t) 8) :- "

Me - I couldn't get my dog back when he and Esme caught up with the lure :b I tried to tell him he'd get to start all over again, but he just wanted to kill that bag :oops:

It was good to meet up again, Libby really enjoyed her couple of hours, giggling like a goodun, i new she would love it.

And as for spirit, well i knew i was pushing my luck expecting her to chase a plastic bag, but she refused in greater style than even I expected :lol: :lol: :lol: , maybe they should have put a rabbit coat on them, she might have shown a slight more interest :D

Glad to here you all did well, some cracking dogs there today, hopefully i will get to another one :thumbsup:

YIS

JS

Wow - well done all!! Especially Winx, Gelert and ESME!! :cheers:

Wish I could have been there, but instead have chasing a naughty little pup around :b :lol:

Glad you had a good day all, hope some-one took some lovely photos...James?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back