The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mark & Lesleys Pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
me and my brother have had enough of those redcoats parties rule.

01818.JPG

So some ones comming to look at the partie dog then im going to make sure its me ok.

212121.JPG

After all this playing its time for a snack, even if mum is strting to dry up.

1414.JPG

This is the last one tonight, these pups look greatand will not be very big, i think the largest dog will be about 23 lb with all the bitches under 20 lb.

After all this playing its time to rest on that thing we were told we would never get on. :- "

Pups_6_039.jpg

Love the puppies :wub: :wub: and mam looks very nice too :wub: :thumbsup:

Especially the ones still for SALE - :thumbsup: :wub: [SIZE=21pt]Gorgeous.[/SIZE]

Awww those babies are just so adorable if i hadn't just got one I think one of them would definatley be coming to live with me :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

How long can you keep strong Janis, eventually the temptation will get too much, you know and I know it, the cracks are showing :- "

Picture the scene Oscar running through the field a whippet in his hair, then after a good run collapsing on the sofa together all snuggled up together :huggles: :huggles:

And you and OH sitting on the floor :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Lesley* said:
Awww those babies are just so adorable if i hadn't just got one I think one of them would definatley be coming to live with me :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

How long can you keep strong Janis, eventually the temptation will get too much, you know and I know it, the cracks are showing :- "

Picture the scene Oscar running through the field a whippet in his hair, then after a good run collapsing on the sofa together all snuggled up together :huggles:   :huggles:

And you and OH sitting on the floor :lol:

:lol: :lol: :blink: :lol: :lol: :blink: ;) :teehee:

i have just seen the pups at seven weeks old they look great, there is only four left at Mark and Lesleys as the rest have gone to thier new homes, but I was surprised to here there is still two dog pups left, the little white parti dog looks the part and nearly made me switch back to peddie racing, dont say i didint tell you., this dog looks like he will fly.

Pups_6_032.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww I've somehow missed these pups they are gorgeous :wub: Love that wee one thats left :wub: :wub:

He's not left any-more! Welcome home little man :wub: :wub: :wub:

EEEEKKK! (w00t) Please tell me you have done the right thing & had that pup Jo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww Joanna thats FANTASTIC - you lucky person - is it the mainly white one or the particoloured :wub: :wub:

Yes we have got the little fellow, he has a patch over his eye. He is lovely and we are hoping he will settle well and become a part of the family. We are really pleased and many thanks to mark and Lesley who are super people and have lovely well cared for beautiful puppies. We are very lucky :thumbsup:

hope you will race him joanna, as he was my pick of the dogs.

Certainly will.........He is going to be a champ :cheers:

you should count yourself lucky lolol

when Peony and me bred our Lurcher to our greyhound we got a tad more than we bargained for...

9weeks034.jpg

thats Julian, Fergus, Lizzie, Margo, Jim, Charlie, Cybil, Parsley, Nina and Peter

nail clipping was fun to say the least, as was the worming way-in

mind you the adults enjoyed it immensly

12weeks015.jpg

this is two of them aged 8weeks, just to give you some idea of what we had terrorising the place

8weeks037.jpg

funny though I do miss them :sweating: o:)

Hi, Peds went to vet today to have his jab (w00t) but, :* he was a real star :lol: was not troubled at all, My sister inlaw June took me as we took Sky and Max(Deadly NightshadeXFuller Spirit) pups for 2nd jab. She asked John and I if she could have him, she says he's absolutely adoreable, :huggles: :huggles: He eats for England and plays like a real pro, very very confidant. He's been runnning in our garden with Sky, and, boy does he run (w00t) he frightens me to death, as does Sky. Lovely, Lovely boy :wub: I'm so inlove :p

here's pic of him :wub:

P3290036.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back