The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Master Blaster X Blue Goblin

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
There faces and the way thay sit Bitch 2 and Benjamin :wub:

Bitch 1 and Minty are like Sunny and Amber :wub:

I woke them up to take the pics and they took some waking they are very lazy at the moment.

he looks stoned in a nice way there all lovely the little blacks my fave but the twe tones are lovly aswell

lovely litter gaz & dee cant wait 2 see them :luck: :thumbsup: love the black 1

Will have them at the champs they will be 4 weeks old ...so lots of mess for gaz lol

mutley said:
cant pick :blink:   i think its gonna be eeny meeny minny mo (w00t)   :D
:- " Come on Dee which one is Ken's , I cant have a cuddle at the Champs if I don't know :huggles: There's nothing between them I'm glad I,m not in your shoes 8)

Nanny Josie, auntie Amber, and uncle Kruger will be doing the night time cuddles when she comes home :thumbsup:

Theres no rush to choose, the kids want the black one and gaz the other

If it wasn't you and ken getting a bitch we would keep them both

whoops posted as gaz

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all bonny pups, and will do well :thumbsup: :wub:

I love brindles myself :D ,,but with that breeding any colour would do :thumbsup: :D

We have finally made our minds up which one we are keeping, but wont tell you yet as Pauline will be the first to know...and seen as she's alway tongue wagging on the phone and its engaged, you'll have to wait till she rings me back as we have left her a few messages (w00t)

yeah one and a half bloody hours allways the same yak yak yak georgina :wacko: :(

Was a hard decision to make, only reason we are keeping the little one(Eve) is shes always with her mam, Adam wanted her, he's never shown any interest in the dogs before (apart from taking Grace jogging with him) so hope its a luck sign.

EVE 2LB 3 OZ

HPIM0424.JPG

MARY 2LB 8 OZ

HPIM0425.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back