The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meet Molly

05whippet

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Molly arrived with us last week-end and already rules the house!!

She has been meeting all the other animals and is very good apart from chasing the chickens!!

We did get her a bed of her own,but she seems to prefer sleeping in everyone elses :lol:

Sorry trying to get a coupleof pics on,and having some bother!! :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she a minature Poodle....... sweet. :wub:

Aaww, she's gorgeous :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

awwwwwwwwww shes so cute

Love her coat :wub: what happens if you comb it? does it go all afro? :lol:

she is an absolute poppet, pam :wub: so friendly :huggles: are you SURE you would notice if i had her.... :- " :p

i love her mop of hair :lol: it'll be a shame to clip her, shes such a little teddy bear :huggles:

awwwwwwww really gorgeous,my first dog was a toy poodle,she was very protective of me,even snap at hubby,so sadly i had to let her go to a OAP who was very lonely,so was ideal for her,i took her on when she was six yrs old,but she hated anyone near me.

zara said:
awwwwwwwwww shes so cute
Love her coat  :wub:   what happens if you comb it?  does it go all afro?  :lol:

Her coat is'nt too bad at the minute as it has'nt gone coarse yet,so when it is combed out she just goes even more fluffy..........if that is possible!!

lalena said:
she is an absolute poppet, pam :wub: so friendly :huggles: are you SURE you would notice if i had her.... :- "  :p i love her mop of hair :lol: it'll be a shame to clip her, shes such a little teddy bear  :huggles:

Well lucky for Molly she gets to keep most of her coat as her first clip will be puppy pants and then eventually full show clip (not so lucky for me having to maintain it! :lol: )

And Yes I think I might just notice her missing,the Whippets definitely would as there would be no-one to bite their ankles!! (w00t) (w00t)

05whippet said:
and another one. :)
She is just beautiful, Pamela. Are you going to show her, if so Good Luck with her.

All the best with the trimming as well. One of my first dogs was a White Toy and boy did he attract the dirt.

By the way how is Moss doing?

Margaret.

awwww i've always wanted a poodle ....... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back