Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meg And Lily

Status
Not open for further replies.

haycroft

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A neighbour of mine has ask me to help look for new home(s) for Meg 6 year old lurcher(GRHXCOLLIEXWHIPPET) and 1 year old un -speyed pedigree bitch whippet

would like them to stay together but would seperated if new home had other canine company

the reason is that they are emigrating to Australia in Jan and taking them isnt an option as it going to cost alot of money and she's worrid that they wouldnt handle the heat

the owner has contacted the breeder of the whippet but unfortually they cannot take the whippet

please pm for details

Hope they get a nice home together .

Shame the breeder wouldn't help :(

Hope they get a nice home together .Shame the breeder wouldn't help :(
heres a pic of them

NewImage.jpg

Oh I wish you hadn't put that up!!!! They are GORGEOUS :wub: :wub: :wub:

If I didn't have 7 already I would be in the car and driving up to get them :b

I'm sure a beautiful pair like that should find a home soon enough, hope that pretty little whippet doesn't fall into a breeders hands though!

oh wow they are beautiiful :wub: :wub: doesnt lily look like my finley :wub:

Hope they arent waiting too long.

i thought that trish...really looks like him doesnt she? hope they get to stay together..oh look at lily's eyes...just seems to be pleading "take me home!"

:wub: :wub: :wub: i think they are :wub: :wub: love the whippet girlie :wub: :wub:

the bitch is called Beetelian Hermione...hope they find a home together, :wub:

If there is anyone in the South West of England who would like to give these two gorgeous girls a forever home together, I can help with transport from their current home down to anywhere in the south west, just let me know :thumbsup:

They are gorgeous!!If i was,nt adopting Daisy,i would have given them a home.

Amandaxx

I googled that name and there is a website , I wonder if she was one of the litter born Feb 08 ?

Or maybe Dec 07 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh why do I keep coming on here to look at those little faces - they are both just gorgeous

I googled that name and there is a website , I wonder if she was one of the litter born Feb 08 ?

Or maybe Dec 07 ?
not sure...shes almost 2 years not 1 as posted so i would thought Dec 07...owners are not members on here

these two babies are coming to visit us today fingers crossed all goes well :D

good luck Nicky been watching these too there very spechal ladies. :D

fingerscrossd for you Nicky..they are the most adorable dogs..meg is so gentle :wub: Lily full of beans :p

make sure you have boxes of tissus... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back