The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Message For Cartman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
C'mon that image is photo enhanced, put an untrimmed one on :- "

Now , I wonder if any of us can find that Pic of Cartman having a nap :- " or even the one of him , Vanna and Angus :huggles:

Angus, Cartman & Vanna. 8) I'am the cool one on the left. :cheers:

post_4_1097748548_1_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cartman,

Have you ever played the part of a butcher in Coronation Street,? I said, Have you ever played the part of a butcher in Coronation Street.?

That blonde wig didn't fool me :thumbsup:

45,123 views. It's a lot. Yet at the Whippet Club/ Sighthound shows in ABBA Land, someone who will remain anonymous. ( (w00t) (w00t) CATHIE (w00t) (w00t) BROWN (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) OF BLUESTREAK (w00t) (w00t) WHIPPETS OF (w00t) (w00t) ENGLAND (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) )

She was told by a friend that she was going to the Hound Club & is bringing with her a pressie for someone from Cartman. :- " The anonymous person said "who is Cartman"? :b :b Like Helllooooooooo

EveningPromenade.jpg

1a.gif

AWalkinthePark.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh How upsettting for you Cartman, (w00t) but I bet they knew who the person was who is receiving the gift ;)

50,400 views on nothing :( Think what we would of had it there was something to it. :cheers:

Cartman said:
50,400 views on nothing :(   Think what we would of had it there was something to it. :cheers:
Seinfeld was a show about nothing- and look at how succesful it was! Cartman you might find the TV execs on your door looking for their latest subject for a reality TV show :clown: Stranger things have happened.

gajo said:
Seinfeld was a show about nothing- and look at how succesful it was! Cartman you might find the TV execs on your door looking for their latest subject for a reality TV show :clown: Stranger things have happened.

52,008 views now. There is no shame :D

A TV show. Millions of people watching the Tele to see if another useless post happens :) :cheers:

What about a name for this show? :eek:

Singing with the dancers of pop idol & bigger brother on ice & net....

Too long?

OR

Useless stupid idiots that just have to have a look........

Well look at this............ )*(

Cartman's half hour.........I like that. 15 minutes of fame twice. :cheers:

How' about Temptation Island- Cartman on an exotic Island with Jax, Dessie, Dawn, Serephina, Aslan, Oakway, and co all vying to be Cartman's girl :wub: . They'd have to go through many trials, tests and tribulations to prove that they were the one. I reckon that Jax would go the hardest :* You could have Angus :cheers: enter the show as an intruder to set the cat amongst the pigeons. We'd need the gay contestant :luck: for that demographic- don't know where we'd find such a person in the dog world :clown: and we could add some survivor type challenges for the group :huggles: Add a bit of Idol to the show like good old cartman suggested and we could even have a contestant voted off each week- my money's on Dessie (w00t) to be voted off first( because she only likes brindles) and the pommies won't go for that. Contestant's could be fined- I'd fine Seraphina :- " for spending too much time on the telephone with Aunty Grau :nuke: here in Australia- but at least telstra shares have a chance of improving with Aunty's great support. Angus :cheers: could be fined for giving his best dog and bitch away to mumsy, Aslan :thumbsup: should be fined for travelling backwards and forwards between Brisbane and Mackay for the Brisbane Royal under Mr Kurrywithricesmurthy :blink: ( not sure about the spelling there) etc...

Who would YOU fine?

Anyway enough raving about nothing. Is 100 000 out of the question?

100,000 just another steping stone. :D

You were doing alright about the Island till you said the Angus word. (w00t) (w00t)

I thought youd want ME all to myself Cartman :* I dont mind sharing you will Angus though :- " :oops:

I reckon that Jax would go the hardest

I well you seem to know me :- " , yet we have never met :b :huggles:

Cartman's half hour.........I like that.

I reacon youd manage to have sorted all us girlies by then Cartman :lol: :oops: :b

gajo said:
If you keep clicking that button Cartman you'll have soon doubled the total views for all Australian/NZ Show results this year- a huge effort :thumbsup:

Double. (w00t) Three times plus now. :cheers: Well more like 3.3982203. :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back