The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Message For Cartman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
quintessence said:
Anyway Cartman back to my fencing, will you be able to take out the existing trees or will I have to get tree fellers in before you arrive, of course if we wait for you to come it will make four fellers.  Also I was wondering what you think about extending the back of the garage to make a little whippet room that we can access off the kitchen.  This is all beginning to take shape now, I was also wondering if you could possibly stay for two weeks because I wouldn't mind having a new patio door in the dining room, the greenhouse needs dismantling, and the garden could do with a bit of a make-over.  Will your Australian tools be ok over here, will they be able to cope in the case of a power surge?
Jenny

I can plug in anywhere. :)) The more power surges the better 8)

Greenhouse, is that anything like a outhouse? :(

JAX said:
:lol:   love it Jenny , and when you have done with Cartman he can come here ,Im sure i can find an ODD job here and there  :- " .
Mind you I dont like `sloppy seconds ` as a rule  :oops:   o:)

Jax, you know I'll be doing yours first. :cheers:

shenace said:
What are you guys like :teehee:

I go away for a week & come back to find this post :D Cartman - I am seriously worried about you - I need to see a picture - the mental visual is tagged with a PG rating (w00t) (w00t)

Hope this pic works. It was taken only about 5 years ago. :))

Whippet__Baby.jpg

That cant POSSIBLY be you , Cartman

Cos THEY look to be really nice quality whippets :oops: :lol: :clown: :huggles:

Man if that was you, you should slap your mother for dressing you so funny (w00t) (w00t)

quintessence said:
Anyway Cartman back to my fencing, will you be able to take out the existing trees or will I have to get tree fellers in before you arrive, of course if we wait for you to come it will make four fellers.  Also I was wondering what you think about extending the back of the garage to make a little whippet room that we can access off the kitchen.  This is all beginning to take shape now, I was also wondering if you could possibly stay for two weeks because I wouldn't mind having a new patio door in the dining room, the greenhouse needs dismantling, and the garden could do with a bit of a make-over.  Will your Australian tools be ok over here, will they be able to cope in the case of a power surge?
Jenny

Have you got it in for the Irish?

Tree fellers and Paddy O'Door

Is this a racist post?

quintessence said:
Anyway Cartman back to my fencing, will you be able to take out the existing trees or will I have to get tree fellers in before you arrive,Jenny

No. when I get there there will be me & you. 2 fellers. :oops:

Cartman said:
quintessence said:
Anyway Cartman back to my fencing, will you be able to take out the existing trees or will I have to get tree fellers in before you arrive,Jenny

No. when I get there there will be me & you. 2 fellers. :oops:

That's nice I must say, I had made arrangements for you to stay with that well-known judging couple Willie Winalot and his wife Win Atallcosts (prior to their extensive judging tour in Australia) you're now going to have to stay with Dawn and commute every day.

21,032 views. Is this topic hot or what (w00t)

Just imagine if it had an some form of substance. :cheers:

Strewth, I thought you were a man of stubstance Cartman.

Jill

oakway said:
Strewth,  I thought you were  a man of stubstance Cartman. 
He is..............................all 100kg of him (w00t) ;) In my book,that's one hell of a lot of substance :p

Over23,000 veiws now :eek:

:- "

Cartman said:
Do you know what happens if you grip your post the wrong way? Splinters (w00t)
Nothing as bad as a finger full of splinters. :lol:

you only need one finger to hold your post then ?????

dolly said:
:- "
Cartman said:
Do you know what happens if you grip your post the wrong way? Splinters (w00t)
Nothing as bad as a finger full of splinters. :lol:

you only need one finger to hold your post then ?????

No. 8) But when you get that itch, either on the inside of your nose or where the sun does not shine. Then you can say "nothing as bad as a finger full of splinters". :- " UNLESS........you like that sort of thing. o:) Then you might have that quite moment with yourself & think " nothing as GODD as a finger full of splinters", :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back