The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Message For Cartman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Tesa said:
Cartman said:
parnew said:
Yah, I can do fences. Have erected lots in my time. :)) I 'll go over there, set up "Cartmans Erection Service". :x :p

Does this mean that you are "an owner operator" cartman :wacko: :- " :- " :p

Lets just say I run a "hands" on operation. :- "

I was going to reply, but have decide that I don't want to touch it (w00t)

I wouldn't want to touch "it" either. Cartman can keep his fence pole to himself ... and Mrs Palmer and her five daughters. I'm sure they all work very hard at keeping it upright :b

11,128.............Eleven Thousand, One Hundred & Twenty Eight. (w00t)

Do you know what happens if you grip your post the wrong way? Splinters (w00t)

Nothing as bad as a finger full of splinters. :lol:

:cheers:

Cartman said:
8,400........can not be, can it? :b

:cheers: Hey cartman.... golly what fun you have had with this.. hell this is better than watching an episode of Home and Away.. lol... even ash has been having a chuckle on this... wonder if there is a record for hits on "absolute nothing" o:) ....lol...well hell it just goes to show that we all spend a lot of time having a giggle on our pc's.... beats working and I enjoy a good laugh... my only disappointment is where is our buddy angus... I cant believe this has not drawn a remark from him...

I thought I might be a bit novel and through in a dog question.. hell when is your next show... lol.... o:)

keep if flowing buddie.. is pretty boring over her in the the West.. I love it....

jo

josie said:
Cartman said:

:cheers: Hey cartman.... golly what fun you have had with this.. hell this is better than watching an episode of Home and Away.. lol... even ash has been having a chuckle on this... wonder if there is a record for hits on "absolute nothing" o:) ....lol...well hell it just goes to show that we all spend a lot of time having a giggle on our pc's.... beats working and I enjoy a good laugh... my only disappointment is where is our buddy angus... I cant believe this has not drawn a remark from him...

I thought I might be a bit novel and through in a dog question.. hell when is your next show... lol.... o:)

keep if flowing buddie.. is pretty boring over her in the the West.. I love it....

jo

Ho ho - Couldn't help calling in on this one Cartman. When you visit in September bring your erection gear I need some more 'fencing' done. Make sure you've got your biggest and strongest poles as their is plenty of wind in downtown DR. Although you know about wind dont you. Cos your full of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. :- " :cheers:

sued said:
josie said:
Cartman said:
jo

Ho ho - Couldn't help calling in on this one Cartman. When you visit in September bring your erection gear I need some more 'fencing' done. Make sure you've got your biggest and strongest poles as their is plenty of wind in downtown DR. Although you know about wind dont you. Cos your full of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. :- " :cheers:

Looks like I will have to bring a strainer post. :lol:

12432 - Oh my, there certainly are a lot of people hitting on you Cartman :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember doing a fence once. One of the lads was having trouble getting his post into the hole. :( The hole were dug the day befor & with a bit of rain the soil may of expanded. Then we saw what was wrong. :( It was a corner post & he was trying to get it in the middle of the fence line. :oops: So we called out, "wrong hole, wrong hole". (w00t)

What are you guys like :teehee:

I go away for a week & come back to find this post :D Cartman - I am seriously worried about you - I need to see a picture - the mental visual is tagged with a PG rating (w00t) (w00t)

I have a vision of an Outback Jack in his drippy singlet, daggy shorts & wild jandals (think you Ozzi's call em thongs) - most likely nasal, earhole & toe hair to boot & a tool that would put a piece of 4 by 2 to shame :x

Had a squizzy on your website Dawn - it is great - really enjoyed seeing the piccy's of the old n famous, and a few of the newer generations too - I couldn't see any 2006 stuff on there - have you updated it?????

So is the person who is sitting there constantly clicking on this topic ever going to own up then...................... (w00t)

Not that I am suggesting for one minute that people aren't genuinely interested in you Cartman :- " :D :thumbsup:

I think Cartman has nothing better to do with his day than to click his back and forward button on his browser. All this talk about erecting fences (w00t) is just a smokescreen.

Wendy :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
6,000 views in last 8 hours. 8) Now if it was me doing that I would have onw sore wrist by now. :oops:

Anyway Cartman back to my fencing, will you be able to take out the existing trees or will I have to get tree fellers in before you arrive, of course if we wait for you to come it will make four fellers. Also I was wondering what you think about extending the back of the garage to make a little whippet room that we can access off the kitchen. This is all beginning to take shape now, I was also wondering if you could possibly stay for two weeks because I wouldn't mind having a new patio door in the dining room, the greenhouse needs dismantling, and the garden could do with a bit of a make-over. Will your Australian tools be ok over here, will they be able to cope in the case of a power surge?

Jenny

first time I've been on this week been on my hols. Only looked because I thought it would be o(fence)ive!

certainly not hitting on you.

Hope you had a Happity Birthday on the 3rd :cheers: ttfn

quintessence said:
Anyway Cartman back to my fencing, will you be able to take out the existing trees or will I have to get tree fellers in before you arrive, of course if we wait for you to come it will make four fellers.  Also I was wondering what you think about extending the back of the garage to make a little whippet room that we can access off the kitchen.  This is all beginning to take shape now, I was also wondering if you could possibly stay for two weeks because I wouldn't mind having a new patio door in the dining room, the greenhouse needs dismantling, and the garden could do with a bit of a make-over.  Will your Australian tools be ok over here, will they be able to cope in the case of a power surge?
Jenny

:lol: love it Jenny , and when you have done with Cartman he can come here ,Im sure i can find an ODD job here and there :- " .

Mind you I dont like `sloppy seconds ` as a rule :oops: o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back