The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Midlanderkeith

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi has anyone heard how keith is? im getting concerned :thumbsup:

:unsure: Im concerned too - and I dont even know him!! Iv'e missed his pictures and posts...I hope he is ok :blink:

Tina

he hasnt logged on since 3.07 am 4th june :(

wonder how his leg is or may have been admitted to hospital because of it? :(

i do hope he is ok , bless him :huggles:

Ann Glews said:
He is still active on another forum :unsure:
And here I am imagining the worst :- "

Come on Keith, that is not fair.

But then again, maybe he is in hospital, but cannot log on k9 from the hospital computer.

posh totty said:
he hasnt logged on since 3.07 am 4th june  :(
wonder how his leg is or may have been admitted to hospital because of it?  :(

i do hope he is ok , bless him  :huggles:

Yes you are quite right tan, this is the first time ive even sat at the comp from that date, so anne glews, pray tell me this other forum im active on, impossible, monday morning went to the docs, couldnt be seen till mon afternoon, showed them my wound and i got to see a doctor within minutes, anti biotics penicilin, and pain killers, went back to docs monday teatime had wound re dressed, back again tues morn for the same, and same again tues teatime, was rushed my ambulance to north staffs accident and emergency cos my leg was extremely swollen and the pain agonising, remained there until wednesday lunchtime, and now see my docs twice a day, you think the pic of my leg looked bad enough in my pic, you really dont want to see it now, my foot is like a ballon and black, i cant even put my foot to the floor, so as you can understand, my computer has been the furthest thing from my mind over the past few days, the only people that use this comp are my lady and my eldest grandaughter, both of which couldnt care less about dog forums

Thank you those that have shown concern

keith :cheers:

Nice to hear from you Keith, you've had a tough time but hopefully you are on the mend now and being well looked after by your doctor. Take care

Jenny

Get Well soon keith :luck: :luck: No doubt Jill will be tending you. :thumbsup:

quintessence said:
Nice to hear from you Keith, you've had a tough time but hopefully you are on the mend now and being well looked after by your doctor.  Take care
Jenny

Ta Jenny, im fully aware us men are supposed to be whimps were pain is concerned but believe me whimp i am not, not only have i done my leg a mischief but private parts as well, mainly how can i be polite here, my A***, even the top of my other leg in the groin area is black n blue, and im dreading standing up once i sign off i should have been starting a nice comfortable part time job Monday gone to supplement my pension, ive lost that now.

keith :cheers:

so glad to hear from you! i was very worried hun ! :huggles:

Glad you're still alive :thumbsup:

Keith, I am sorry to hear about your leg. It doesn't sound like you are a lot better, and have gone through the mill a bit. I hope your leg starts to improve soon.

If it gets worse again and you feel really unwell as a result and can't get to A&E under your own steam (and no one's around to give you a lift)....I would call an ambulance! You can't mess about with infections! Antibiotics aren't as effective as they used to be and bugs have got more virulent (sorry I don't mean to be all doom and gloom).

:luck:

Nicola said:
Keith, I am sorry to hear about your leg. It doesn't sound like you are a lot better, and have gone through the mill a bit. I hope your leg starts to improve soon.
If it gets worse again and you feel really unwell as a result and can't get to A&E under your own steam (and no one's around to give you a lift)....I would call an ambulance! You can't mess about with infections! Antibiotics aren't as effective as they used to be and bugs have got more virulent (sorry I don't mean to be all doom and gloom).

:luck:

good advice! now keith do as us ladies say please coz we all care :huggles:

hope you are fit and well soon :luck:

:sweating: :sweating: We were all so worried...so glad that you are getting the right care and advise now...get well soon and take it easy :thumbsup:

Tracey X

by heck keith that sounds bad.sorry youve lost your job cos of this, from the way youve described it it sounds really bad :( get better soon,healing thoughts are on their way :thumbsup: :luck:

Just back from being away - so SORRY to hear what you've been through (w00t) A fit youngish builder friend had the same thing happen (puncture leg and then massive infection right up to groin etc) and he was hospitalised and pumped with antibiotics but now very well BUT everyone's right, you mustn't take any chances and so do everything they tell you and REST REST REST so that your body has a chance of fighting off the infection and eat well, and take your vitamins and curl up on the sofa with jill :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back