The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Milka

Malachi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
last_days_024__640x480_.JPG

Last Saturday 07/03/09 we had to put our very Courageous hound to sleep we nicked named her the Battle Axethis was due to over coming Bone Cancer (Dec07) we got the lump before it attached it self to the bone,

June 08 she got Pnemonia this is where we learn`t that wolfhounds can get this for no reason

Dec 08 ,she had a swollen lymph node on her hind leg which was of diagnosed as Lymphoma we started the chemo as it was only 1 lymph she was responding really well so well it was reduced to every 2 weeks. for some unknown reason ast wed she started to suffer pain over her left hip even with strong painkillers she was getting worse .

So Saturday having rang the vet to come to our Horse in the evening We dosed her up on pain killers and took her to the beach (attached Photo) fed her Steak and choco ice cream .

She is sorely missed by us and the friends who knew her. she touched so many hearts

She has taugth us so much, one thing is never Give Up

Rudyard Kipling’s Poem, Four Feet

I have done mostly what men do

And pushed it out of my mind

But I can’t forget, if I wanted to

Four- Feet trotting behind.

Day after day, the whole day through-

Wherever my road inclined-

Four – Feet said, “I am coming with you! “

And trotted along behind.

Now I must go by some other round-

Which I shall never find –

Somewhere that does not carry the sound

Of Four – Feet trotting behind

milka was a lovely girl and will be sadly missed by all of us.especailly at cullompton dog track

where she would just sit and watch Malachi and roo chase the lure.. :wub: R I P milka we miss you

love sarah and paul

How sad, what a beautiful brave girl she was.

So sorry for your loss, they leave such a gaping void when they leave us don't they :(

So sorry for your loss, run free Milka. :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back