The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

*missing Foal*

*BECKI*

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jess has been stolen on the morning of Monday 27th July 2009 in the Leeds area, she is only 3 months old and still needs her mum. Very distinct, has one coloured ear. She looks brown but the black is coming through under her fur. Very friendly little foal. The picture is when she was only 1 week old the brown markings are now more fluffy and black. Please watch out for her as i know they are many people with horses on here. ThankYou

The Owner of Jess can be contacted on : 07802 280616

There is a lot more info on facebook , just search 'missing foal jess'

THANK YOU

Jess_a_week_old.jpg

How awful :( Hope she is found safe and well very soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

:angry: OMG some bloody people :angry: how can they be so heartless :rant:

I do hope she is found safe and well and reunited with her mum :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
:( what a pretty foal...thats just horried that someone would put her at risk by taking her.....fingers crossed she is soon home :luck:

She looks lovely and very distinctive.

Can I cross post to another site?

Hope she's found soon

How terrible... :( hope the little beauty is found safe and well and re-united with her mam. :luck: :luck:

She looks lovely and very distinctive.

Can I cross post to another site?

Hope she's found soon

yes of course anyone feel free to post on another site , the more she's seen the better chance they have of getting her back , thanks everyone

Oh bless her ,i hope shes found soon :(

which area of leeds was she taken from ?

South Leeds - Gildersome Area . the farm backs on to a motorway and they came via the motorway so they didn't have to come past the house , god knows how they got the foal through 3 fields and under/over the motorway barrier to load her in to the horsebox they had waiting on the hard shoulder .. but theyy did :rant:

South Leeds - Gildersome Area . the farm backs on to a motorway and they came via the motorway so they didn't have to come past the house , god knows how they got the foal through 3 fields and under/over the motorway barrier to load her in to the horsebox they had waiting on the hard shoulder .. but theyy did :rant:
Sounds like they knew she was there :eek:

Have you informed Horse Watch and the coloured pony society etc??

Also worth checking out the horse sales across the country ........ I'll keep an eye on Exeter and Hallworthy for you :thumbsup:

poor little darling...... bet her and mom are very distressed. :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back