The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Missing Maddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This incident just shows that you can not be over protective
not what you said when you were growing up with your over protective dad? :huggles:

fatwhippet said:
Seraphina said:
fatwhippet said:
..............a small part of me thatcannot forgive the fact that those children were left alone.

Excuse me, but who exactly are you that it should be relevant that you grant your forgiveness??????????

So, you never let your kids out of your sight? :lol: I suppose they come with you when you have shower or use the toilet?

once again i get slated on this site for simply saying the way

i feel. no, seraphina, my kids dont shower with me, but if i

am the only adult in the house they come inside and the door

is locked.

as for granting forgiveness, if maddie is with some pervert

being made to do unmentionable things, will you be so forgiving

of the parents then. if she is found raped and mutilated will eveyones

sympathies still be with the parents. will anyone think about

what that small girl went through before she died. as a rape victim

myself this is what frightens me, i was 19 yrs old and able to fight

back, what chance does a 4yr old stand.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My oh my just look at this lot, i put the tv on no news of Maddie, come on here to see this lot , perversion, rape mutilation, i think we all have these thoughts of her in our minds without having to come on here and read it, when are you mods gonna get off your arses and close this topic, if you cant say nowt constructive keep your thoughts to yourselves. its gone on long enough.

keith :rant:

i agree with keith, this needs to be closed now!!

I pray none of you lot who have judged these people so harshly ever make a mistake, or are vilified so publicly. I am really shocked by the attitudes of some people towards these parents..............The most incredulous remarks are

i would suggest that on many an occasion these parents my go a day if not two without having a proper conversation or quality play time with thier children, and if you are not used to taking responsibility for three children on a daily basis you could not possibly begin to be aware of all the worrying accidents - near misses - mistakes and thoughts that fear you into being more responsible for your children..
HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?

I just hope I am never standing in a court accused of crime I haven't committed with some of you lot on the jury!

Joanna said:
I pray none of you lot who have judged these people so harshly ever make a mistake, or are vilified so publicly. I am really shocked by the attitudes of some people towards these parents..............The most incredulous remarks are
i would suggest that on many an occasion these parents my go a day if not two without having a proper conversation or quality play time with thier children, and if you are not used to taking responsibility for three children on a daily basis you could not possibly begin to be aware of all the worrying accidents - near misses - mistakes and thoughts that fear you into being more responsible for your children..
HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?

I just hope I am never standing in a court accused of crime I haven't committed with some of you lot on the jury!

BLOODY WELL SAID !!!!

Seraphina said:
ladydee said:
If a child goes missing from your own home (which I guess is very unlikely),

That is an interesting theory, but I do not recall one single case of a child abducted from room in resort. On the other hand, we had here in OZ several cases of children snatched from their bedrooms, while the parents slept in the house.

i know for a fact there have been many cases of children both taken from their bedrooms and raped and murdered elsewhere and also children who have been raped and murdered whilst sleeping in their own beds and the parents never heard a thing.its much more common a method of abduction than people realise.does that mean parents who dont sleep with their children in the same room are bad parents and neglective?also id like to say if i had a penny for every child under 5 ive seen wandering round the shopping precint where my shops are,alone,unsupervised and their mum is sat in the cafe with her friends drinking coffee and having a chat,or shopping and have taken their eye off the ball for a moment and the little one has wandered off, id be a millionaire.but of course they arent the focus of the media are they?as seraphina says the press will print anything to sell papers they couldnt care less if its the truth or not as long as sales go up.you have to separate truth from fiction.ive seen the police slagged off,the parents slagged off,i guess its too much to be supportive and not denigrating.its a sad reflection of our society. :(

I've thought about this topic a lot. I'm really shocked at some of the opinions. Everyone is entitled to think what they like, but where is your humanity? Those parents have paid the utlimate price for what was a lack of judgement, being a bit too relaxed on holiday, being naive. They are not the ones who should be being vilified. It's the person who took Maddie, whoever they are.

And as for making it a class issue... :eek:

Everyone seems to have had their say, and several people have said in their posts that the topic should be closed. I'm going to do that. But in the interests of free speech please: if anyone feels they've got something fresh to add, then PM me or one of the other moderators and we can re-open the topic :thumbsup: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back